No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Have Loma Gifs Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    None of those are dirty tactics. Just about every top boxer uses that light head control, a lot the heavy head control. Rigondeaux is probably the dirtiest viciously pulling you into uppercuts.
    I didn't write the rules just know them and respect them : In one of the gifs I presented the ref clearly is telling him not to do that.

Holding,Clinching, even a stiff arm under the ABC rules are violations, this is boxing not judo or aikido. The swatting of the opponents hands away preventing him from protecting the target area is dirty ( technically not cheating ) but whatever euphemism you want to apply ( slick, veteran-tactics ) don't make it fair-play.

Learn how to block, role ; parry or just move. I understand sometimes a opponent gets under you and his head may be coming up and one is forced to hold to avoid the head but Loma purposely feints jabs to get his opponents to go under his arms and from there he 'controls' the head -- its not by accident and when you employ that as part of your repertoire its cheating. Or like a mover that clinches as his main defense when pin against the ropes, always relying on the ref...I call that BULL****.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X