No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Vacates The WBA Flyweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Vacates The WBA Flyweight Crown

The World Boxing Association has announced that Juan Francisco Estrada has officially vacated his flyweight belt. Estrada has been dealing with a bad hand injury which has kept him on the shelf since September 2015.

[Click Here To Read More]

Estrada Just blatantly Ducked Kazuto Ioka, because he is keeping the WBO Strap to keep fighting at 112, he was afraid of Ioka in Japan and is not moving up to 115 to fight the Shark Infested Division(Roman, Inoue, Cuadras)
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-14-2016, 04:46 PM.

And Chocolatito keeps on owning salty haters like Aztekkas.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Vacates The WBA Flyweight Crown

The World Boxing Association has announced that Juan Francisco Estrada has officially vacated his flyweight belt. Estrada has been dealing with a bad hand injury which has kept him on the shelf since September 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post

Estrada Just blatantly Ducked Kazuto Ioka, because he is keeping the WBO Strap to keep fighting at 112, he was afraid of Ioka in Japan and is not moving up to 115 to fight the Shark Infested Division(Roman, Inoue, Cuadras)
        I think he's following the Chocolatito money to 115

Comment

What?

Aztekkas where you at bro?

Comment

I hope that his hand is fully healed. He is a great fighter to watch and I am aboard if they rematch because both guys have improved and are fighting at a different level

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              I think he's following the Chocolatito money to 115
              You know, that would be great, I am sure he could outbox “El Nica” Concepcion, but he is keeping his WBO title, this is as bad as Canelo vacating the WBC crown, a few days ago on the weigh in of Gonzalez – Cuadras he said his had had healed very good, if that that hand keeps giving him trouble after a year, it will never be ready for prime time, he was hoping Nietes would be a good tune up, but WBA put him between a rock and a hard place so he vacated but kept his WBO strap.

Comment

lol estrada just b1itched out and ducked ioka.first canelo and now him whats going on in mexico guys are just dropping belts left and right.

Comment

Hopefully we dont see a cherrypick instead. Donnie Nietes, Concepcion, Ancanjas im ok with.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                    And Chocolatito keeps on owning salty haters like Aztekkas.

OMG fam! this is so funny! poor Aztekka y little Puppet! 108 doe! my hand doe! but Blandon is a liar yo! Oh Nietes is coming to 112 tho!

Comment

Working...
                    X