Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Garcia used Police to prevent Team Judah attending Khan vs Molina fight? Shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Zab is more scary outside the ring than in the ring, they don;t have to worry about him in the ring since Zab basically quits mentally in fights, but outside the ring Zab will whoop you like you cheated him in a dice game

Comment

Zab is a ghetto bum.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        This is old news by the way...
        The interview is new, it was only done two days ago.

Comment

Zab Judah said that when he met Danny Garcia's father in the hotel prior to the press conference and he was the nicest guy in the world. He said when the camera's started rolling, he turned into a tough guy.

Danny Garcia is cool but his father is a clown, plain and simple. He is all talk, hypes up the fights with his mouth and the sad thing is, he doesn't have to do it because Danny Garcia is a good fighter.

Hacks need a gimmick, not good fighters. Danny is a good fighter and his father is like a town jester, dancing and acting like an idiot for the camera's.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me tell you something man this doesn't have anything to do with race you call a spade a spade i'm black but even i gotta give the dude props Mattyse is a monster, and i'm telling you right now Golden Boy is protecting Danny Garcia. They don't want no parts of Mattyse they ain't stupid. I'm not saying Danny Garcia can't win but there is no way on God's green earth that Garcia can just walk throught Mattyse. Mattyse ain't gonna quit and has a chin a punches hAAAArd, Garcia aint walking through him in no 4 rds. Garcia might get beat up don't let nobody on Garcia's team fool you that dude sam watson or anybody else in boxing give you some BS excuse why the fight won't happen. I don't care how many tickets the dude sold it's an excuse period that has nothing to do with whether you can fight or not and Keith Kizer anybody connected to Golden Boy or team Garcia when somebody bring up Mattyse name watch the excuses they come up with. They know that boy Mattyse is a problem they can't just go in there and walk all over dude it won't happen it's to dangerous of a fight so they are ducking him period.

Comment

You guys can say what you want about Zab but if this really happened than that's some pvssy shytt!

Comment

Working...
              X