Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If Mayweather is Hurt By My Deal - It's His Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    Rumor Floyd and Manny doing a rematch after they meet each other.........no mention of Canelo

MMA star calls out Floyd, he says for big boys to get their check book out.......no mention of Canelo.

Canelo comes outa nowhere " Floyd your dirtying the sport fight me"

Floyd says you were easiest of career ........!!!!!!

Canelo started the BS and is the one thats butt hurt and Oscar is blowing Sunshine up Canels back door because he never ever got over Floyd bringing that Golden Chicken and then beating Oscar.

Floyd is not the one thats butt hurt.
    I think you got it twisted. A reporter told canelo Mayweather was making a return and was asked if he would take the rematch. He said he would love a chance to avenge his loss. He didn’t say anything bad about May. If anything Oscar is the one that is always talking ****

Comment

It's only there online. Canelo did go after Floyd first. Yes canelo has a decent deal with Dazn. Though Floyd did have at the time a six fight deal with showtime for 300 million. Plus ppv. Then the 5th fight was a 100 million plus ppv.. That made that 300 million deal more like double that. The the Connor fight he wrecked it with the money. Canelo and Mayweather will always be jealous. As if Floyd was irrelevant, then it would be impossible for him to steal the show from "boxing greatest cheat, and most protected catch weight fighter" actually having 5-6 of them beating Floyds catchweight fights. Plus you notice.. Whatever Floyd does... Oscar tries to do for canelo... Ex.. Catchweight.. Even worse cherry picking and Oscar wanting to fight Connor after.... Jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Don't be harsh on Nell floyd.After all a Nell win is a win for floyd?
        Every win Nell has makes Floyd look better? If Nell keeps winning Floyd may one day be goat?
        He will never be the GOAT, SRR will forever be "THE GOAT". Canelo is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          I only post facts. If the truth hurts, your life must really suck.
          No, you need to grow the hell up and stop hiding behind a computer with your racist bigotry!!

Comment

Working...
          X