Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conte: Substance Saunders Used Ten-Fold Stronger Than Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conte may be right, but...it's still a crim's word against another.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      So that was you eating my ass under the table?
      Wait. Did you say, "my ass"!!!??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha lmao!!! Bologna smuggler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Wait. Did you say, "my ass"!!!??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha lmao!!! Bologna smuggler.
        you butthole bandit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

At least they made aware the #2 challenger so the card still go on with a WBO title bout.
          Denied license

Comment

• Victor Conte was right

Comment

• At least he can fully concentrate on his YouTube career now

Comment

• BJS signed up for VADA testing for the fight and failed a test; why would he get licenced?! WBO should suspend him for at least a year too.

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  BJS signed up for VADA testing for the fight and failed a test; why would he get licenced?! WBO should suspend him for at least a year too.
                  or maybe he should be suspended for life like he and his promoter were saying just a few months ago as what should be the punishment for anyone who fails a drug test

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      or maybe he should be suspended for life like he and his promoter were saying just a few months ago as what should be the punishment for anyone who fails a drug test
                      Yes, that would be OK too!

Comment

Working...
                      X