Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only time I get a sense of arousal from doing something illegal..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only time I get a sense of arousal from doing something illegal..

..is when I'm fully certain that my actions caused someone to get angry.

sluts are people too jack

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      people jack sluts too
      Is what you meant to say.

...better logon.

Comment

Perhaps Freud's theories aren't that solid... but I think we can all agree that absent or abusive fathers damage a child in the long run and it's been proven that children with abusive or absent fathers have more troubles forming long-lasting, meaningful relationships. Same goes with mothers. Bottom line: don't abuse or neglect your children. Give them the education and attention they need. Guide them to be independent and better people. There are so many parents out there who aren't fit to be parents because they never matured or are stuck in a certain stage themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Perhaps Freud's theories aren't that solid... but I think we can all agree that absent or abusive fathers damage a child in the long run and it's been proven that children with abusive or absent fathers have more troubles forming long-lasting, meaningful relationships. Same goes with mothers. Bottom line: don't abuse or neglect your children. Give them the education and attention they need. Guide them to be independent and better people. There are so many parents out there who aren't fit to be parents because they never matured or are stuck in a certain stage themselves.
          Physician heal thyself..

You theorist sit with one thumb up your ass and the other on your chin just to look distinguished and basically put words to concepts that everyone already fucking knew. Only motherfuckers who give a fuck about the perception of appearing socially diverse care about the ability to put words to these universally known concepts.

I only got one question:

Are you riding these niggas or is they peeling you from the front wit your dick and balls picked up?

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
            Physician heal thyself..

You theorist sit with one thumb up your ass and the other on your chin just to look distinguished and basically put words to concepts that everyone already fucking knew. Only motherfuckers who give a fuck about the perception of appearing socially diverse care about the ability to put words to these universally known concepts.

I only got one question:

Are you riding these niggas or is they peeling you from the front wit your dick and balls picked up?
            I used to feel live when I drove super fast at night, on windy roads. Thank God I never hit anybody... also, riding my cousin’s motor cycle and walking away from then on the bay bridge headed to emeryville or Vallejo..

Comment

..is when I'm fully certain that my actions caused someone to get angry.
              Maybe your a sadist. I.e. get aroused from another person's suffering.
              It's not normal but common amongst psychopaths and serial killers, serial rapists.
              Not saying you are one but it definately is a sign.

Comment

You fxcked your underage cousin didn't you.

Comment

Physician heal thyself..

I only got one question:

did you fuck your underage cousin?

Comment

Working...
                  X