Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAHA Anyone here read the forums of REAL GM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA Anyone here read the forums of REAL GM.

I finally stumbled across that site and was shocked at how detailed all the posts were.

That site must be either full of students or people with no jobs. I can't believe anyone that makes a lot of money have time to write out 10 paragraphs of detailed break downs on why Lebron's impact PER is greater than Jordan's off ball per or some weird shyt like that.

This some next level stuff on there. I mean I see the occasional one page break down of certain fighters on here, but nothing too extreme. Shyt I'm getting tired even typing this out,,,,,,,

MODS!!!!!!

OP uses other forums

Ban this disloyal ho

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
      I finally stumbled across that site and was shocked at how detailed all the posts were.

That site must be either full of students or people with no jobs. I can't believe anyone that makes a lot of money have time to write out 10 paragraphs of detailed break downs on why Lebron's impact PER is greater than Jordan's off ball per or some weird shyt like that.

This some next level stuff on there. I mean I see the occasional one page break down of certain fighters on here, but nothing too extreme. Shyt I'm getting tired even typing this out,,,,,,,
      I'll suck you dry if you keep talking the way you are so watch out.

Comment

what dafuq is real gm

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          what dafuq is real gm
          Real Gay Men. The site Jason uses when not on Straight Boy American BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            what dafuq is real gm
            This. Who or what is "Real GM".

Comment

TheGR8TESTOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                Real Gay Men. The site Jason uses when not on Straight Boy American BoxingScene.
                oh i see

Comment

Working...
                X