Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk vs Bellew is a DONE deal! It's ON!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellew does a lot better than people will expect is my prediction. Usyk will be hit back, he ain't no Gassiev / David Lemieux

Comment

I got Usyk by decision. He'll probably get buzzed once but I see him winning pretty easily

Comment

Bellew is better than some people on here give him credit for but I still don't really think he has a chance. If he makes it to the final bell and doesn't get whitewashed he'll have done okay if you ask me

Comment

I will be rooting bigtime for Bellew. I hope he hurts usyk badly

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            It will be his "sources".

There was a twitter picture of Hearn with Usyk's promoter on twitter yesterday, and he'll be using that to guess that the fight is on.
            It's funny

He comes on here and posts like he has exclusives. He posted Fury's last opponent as some exclusive that he had been told and it had been all over the news for over an hour.

Comment

Usyk should be far too good but at least Bellew will leave it all in the ring and make it into a fight as much as he can

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                Goodnight Usyk, getting put to sleep in November most likely in the 02 Arena in hearing. Usyk doesn't realise what he's getting himself into just like David Haye didn't realise. Usyk will crumble under the pressure and the noise of the British fans just like many many others before him eg Bute.

Bellew is about to become the number one pound for pound fighter in the world, let that sink in to the haters.

EDIT: Its at cruiserweight
                Bellew is going to get Bellown out.

Comment

Bellew isn't that good. He got stopped by Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                    The shrivelled husk of Bellew was KO'd by Stevenson, he was dead going into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                      Well to be fair Stevenson is also quite underrated around here. Even at 40 he was able to retain his title through quite a beating and I’m pretty sure he also does 365 vada. Manny was high on Stevenson for a reason and IMO we shouldn’t be too hard on Bellew for that loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X