No announcement yet.

The Pit Bulls Strike Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Don't even try bro...it's not worth it. Most of the people in this thread have never owned a pitbull or even know anyone who does. They base opinions on what makes for sensationalized video yet in real life they never have seen those attacks because they very uncommon except for neighborhoods where people seek out aggressive dogs. They weren't there to see the 3 toddlers run up to my dog last week surrounding her and immediately hug and kiss her while she responded by licking all of their faces. They don't know that the reason most people get pitbulls is because they are the most loving and affectionate dog there is. Cesar Millan (the Dog Whisper) has said his favourite dog is the pitbull because they are sweet...but they don't want to hear that. Instead they search the internet looking for weird shit like dog attacks.

I'm lucky and have been able to choose where I live. The type of people who are into a fucked-up way of life are not really in my world for the most part. If those people could not acquire the particularly rare and select most aggressive pitbulls to own then they would get another type of aggressive dog. There are all sort of weapons a person can acquire especially in the US. Where I live most people love the breed and there isn't a single time I take her for a walk when more than one person comes over asking if they can pet my dog.

This is such a stupid argument perpetuated by people who have no clue about the dog. Don't even bother trying...I just choose to ignore it.

Doesn't make the problem go away...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Doesn't make the problem go away...
      You're the problem...you know nothing about the dog. You're just bored and playing with the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        just been a story in the UK papers todayvabout a pit literally ripping the scalp off of a young child. in some ways fortunate its just that and they didnt go for the throat
        The stories are all over the place.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...n_6838762.html

Comment

Even though the video evidence is overwhelming that this particular breed of dog is violent, it’s not the breed...dats dog racism

Comment

You're the problem...you know nothing about the dog. You're just bored and playing with the internet.
            So I don't know about the pit bull that attacked me? The one I didn't provoke? I was standing in my driveway and here it comes after me? I don't know about that? **** you, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Even though the video evidence is overwhelming that this particular breed of dog is violent, it’s not the breed...dats dog racism

Maybe that's it. People are so brainwashed against any form of discrimination that they see fit to let people get eaten up rather condemn any certain "breed." Makes sense in these times.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                I daresay I know more uncomfortable truths about them than you. Or at least, I choose to acknowledge them rather than ignore them like I suspect you do.
                Well considering I have three different friends who own pitbulls, including knowing two of them since they were pups, I can say that those pits are among the sweetest dogs I know.

So I don't know where you base your conceptions from, but pretty sure your uncomfortable truths are fiction.

People show more fear when in front of a pitbull than another breed of dog, and ALL dogs respond badly to fear and stress.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  So I don't know about the pit bull that attacked me? The one I didn't provoke? I was standing in my driveway and here it comes after me? I don't know about that? **** you, pal.

That's too bad...and thanks for the good wishes. You were more polite when you messaged me looking for help some time back.

Lot's of dogs attack and I could give you lots of examples. But there is a reason why police and military don't use pitbulls for attack dogs...it's because human aggression is generally not in them. They use German Shepard's for that reason.

I was hit by an Asian driver...should I make a thread about it? Lots of bad things happen to people...much worse things.

Comment

That's too bad...and thanks for the good wishes. You were more polite when you messaged me looking for help some time back.

Lot's of dogs attack and I could give you lots of examples. But there is a reason why police and military don't use pitbulls for attack dogs...it's because human aggression is generally not in them. They use German Shepard's for that reason.

I was hit by an Asian driver...should I make a thread about it? Lots of bad things happen to people...much worse things.
                    You're gonna hold that over my head huh? So bow down to jaded and don't step on his toes or else?

Well F that...

Comment

My X was 105 lbs of love... he helped me raise my son..

He, my X was a champion, never fought, never bit anyone... he rarely barked... he’d dum massive turds, he loved chorizo and eggs, and riding shot gun in my black Toyota landcruiser..

X knew who his big daddy was....

He comforted my sister Linda as the cancer took her... he was always with her...

Putos like Michael Vic, ain’t sheit...

Once my home is built, I’ll get a new pit...
                      my dogs are silly... funny, and cool...

I had to put down my pit Lady, she bit a kid who was trying to play with her litter.. she bit him, my nephew..

I shot her in the head, and cried like a baby...

Animal control wanted her dead... I complied... then... I slapped the shiet outta my sister and her worthless husband... Hernan Tantaruna....

Comment

Working...
                      X