Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN's Entry Into Boxing Creates Healthy Broadcaster Competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 65” TV, why would I want to see a fight on my phone, PASS!!!!!!

Comment

AJuice is not popular in American, he is known as a scaredy cat- ducker- puppet, his numbers are low, and we don’t have $10 soccer seats over here, PLEASE WITH this article

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        I have a 65” TV, why would I want to see a fight on my phone, PASS!!!!!!
        You don't have to watch it on your phone. And besides, even if you didn't have a ROKU or Chromecase or Firestick, you would be able to watch it on your laptop/computer. I don't get this phone comment everyone keeps making. Like it isn't the type of app you think it is. I'd recommend purchasing a chromecast which is I think like $25 bucks, and you will be set. You will be able to cast from your phone or computer to the TV. Pretty easy to set up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
          its an age thing

most folks 50 and up are not really educated on the streaming player/apps stuff
          I would say a lot of younger people aren't either because a lot of things come pre-installed on their phones. I'd say the most knowledgeable, from my personal experience, are the ones who were teens in the late 90's early 2000's when you actually had to do some work to enjoy the internet. I'm talking the dial up, myspace, napster generation. You had to code on myspace. Now everything is a click of a button.

Comment

I wonder when exactly in September the DAZN app will be available to subscribe to in the U.S.

I'll be subscribing as soon as it becomes available here in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              I wonder when exactly in September the DAZN app will be available to subscribe to in the U.S.

I'll be subscribing as soon as it becomes available here in the U.S.
              I'm guessing towards the end of this month or possibly the first week of September?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                I'm guessing towards the end of this month or possibly the first week of September?

Probably first week of September. I've been checking to see if it was available but yeah it will probably be sometime in the first part of September or so.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                  Probably first week of September. I've been checking to see if it was available but yeah it will probably be sometime in the first part of September or so.
                  And that's fine. The Joshua/Povetkin fight is kicking off DAZN's live coverage of combat sports correct? If so, you make it available beginning of September and you leave plenty of time for folks to sign up before that fight.

A lot of people will wait until September 22nd to sign up for their one month free trial though.

Comment

If all the networks bid on cards on a fight by fight basis, then the fighters themselves would benefit. As of now, I don't like fighters getting forced into network exclusivity contracts.

We are at the point where the Promoters are no longer the biggest problem holding back fights. It is the networks themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I would say a lot of younger people aren't either because a lot of things come pre-installed on their phones. I'd say the most knowledgeable, from my personal experience, are the ones who were teens in the late 90's early 2000's when you actually had to do some work to enjoy the internet. I'm talking the dial up, myspace, napster generation. You had to code on myspace. Now everything is a click of a button.

Bro I am 50 and let me tell you how awesome I am. I got all that stuff figured out. I went home to Myspace and took a Napster the other day. I was tired as F8ck!

Comment

Working...
                      X