No announcement yet.

North Korea Returns Remains of U.S. Soldiers Killed in Korean War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    I don’t care about Obama’s three good quarters in his 8 years. His average GDP growth over 8 years was garbage, he had to pump trillions in the economy and he more than doubled the deficit.

Yeah, Trump is really using Obama’s guide book.
    YOu really are clueless. Obama operated like Reagan, that is why Trump is using the blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      YOu really are clueless. Obama operated like Reagan, that is why Trump is using the blueprint.
      Obama cut taxes? Deregulation? Reducing federal employees and agencies and on and on?
      Yeah ok WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Obama cut taxes? Deregulation? Reducing federal employees and agencies and on and on?
        Yeah ok WTF.
        You missed the point dude. Other than the tax cuts, Those are relatively minor in that they do not require passage from either house of Congress.

The bigger issues-immigration, health care, entitlement spending, stock market/finance-they are very close.

Again, Trump and other billionaires made huge gains under Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Yeah ok WTF.
          Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.
            And they don't call jews greedy for nothing biiitch

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
              Watch the racism.

I'll report you next time.

If you want to address my point like an adult, I'm all ears.....

Comment

Yeah, jewish people went from slaves to controlling a good part of the world. Other people evolved from slaves to ghetto bums on welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Watch the racism.

I'll report you next time.

If you want to address my point like an adult, I'm all ears.....
                  So calling blacks stupid is cool but call a jew greedy and your pooosay starts to hurt? Lol got it. And that's the second thread today I saw you say that in. Fuuuuuck youuuuu

Yeah, jewish people went from slaves to controlling a good part of the world. Other people evolved from slaves to ghetto bums on welfare.
                  Nobody asked you diiickhead, yall can dish it out but can't take it lol

Comment

So calling blacks stupid is cool but call a jew greedy and your pooosay starts to hurt? Lol got it. And that's the second thread today I saw you say that in. Fuuuuuck youuuuu
                    I never said blacks are stupid.

I said those who voted for this and who support it are stupid.

Gotta keep up.

Less insults, more reading comprehension on your end, pal.

Nobody asked you diiickhead, yall can dish it out but can't take it lol
                    If you're just going to call names like a petulant child, I'll be happy to add you to my ignore list.

You gotta bring alot more to the table than racism, strawmen, and childish insults.

Up your game, please.

Last warning.

Comment

Excellent point.

Comment

Working...
                      X