Collapse
No announcement yet.

My ex is going full hoe on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's an ex for a reason. Move on forward and never look back.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
      She's an ex for a reason. Move on forward and never look back.
      I know if we get back together she's only going to drive me crazy. She's a complete hoe, always playing games and she doesn't know how to tell the truth. And I ****ing hate her. I'll never able to trust her after everything that happened and all the times she lied to me.

But when I see her im public or on facebook looking hot and happy without me, i can't get her out of my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        I know if we get back together she's only going to drive me crazy. She's a complete hoe, always playing games and she doesn't know how to tell the truth. And I ****ing hate her. I'll never able to trust her after everything that happened and all the times she lied to me.

But when I see her im public or on facebook looking hot and happy without me, i can't get her out of my mind.
        Is she the one you caught with some guys when you went to 7-11 or something?

You can sent her messages saying "Jesus loves you" and also rape stories of women in India. That will teach her... not to go to India.

Comment

She looks good in some angles, terrible in others.

Here's a good one lol.

When I see her looking hot, it hurts, when she doesnt look hot it feels better. This picture hurts lol
          She's a cutie but yeah she looks like a little slut too lol. It's not even the clothes, it's that stare she has going on. 99.9% of times you can tell what a girl is about just by looking at her facial expressions

You dated her so obviously she will always look hot to you unless she gets fat or something . Stop stalking her fb otherwise you'll stuck in a circle. Move on with your life. Go on tinder if you're not already there

Like with every addiction, first week or two will be the worst, then it'll get much easier

Comment

Do the mature thing.

Draw dicks, moustaches , glasses and warts on her photos using ms paint.

Honestly I have no experience of any break ups that I cared about. Been with my wife since I was 19. Went out with a girl for about 6 months when I was 16 out of politeness. Her Mum made her leave the bedroom door open, needless, because despite my raging hormones I had no ambition to smash. Dumped her when she came back from a holiday with a load souvenirs she bought
            Me from Spain. Nearly had to forego the dumping again out of politeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              She's pretty hot.
              To be fair this is the long and short of it

Comment

A couple weeks after we broke up, she changed her hair, her clothing(with like a 35% decrease in clothing) and she's been posting pictures and live videos of her clubbing, drinking, dancing, dressing like a whore...

She's basically turned full hoe.

What's the point of this thread? I don't know I just want to let out some of this anxiety and hear some thoughts and advice =/
                I guess she got your attention now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Do the mature thing.

Draw dicks, moustaches , glasses and warts on her photos using ms paint.

Honestly I have no experience of any break ups that I cared about. Been with my wife since I was 19. Went out with a girl for about 6 months when I was 16 out of politeness. Her Mum made her leave the bedroom door open, needless, because despite my raging hormones I had no ambition to smash. Dumped her when she came back from a holiday with a load souvenirs she bought
                  Me from Spain. Nearly had to forego the dumping again out of politeness.
                  Maybe the mum wanted the door left open so she could sneak peek you finger banging the daughter. Did you ever get a vibe from her? You should look her up. She will be granny fanny now but that's ok because she's even less likely to tell.

Comment

Look at what the **** this ***** is wearing.

She might as well be naked.

Maybe start going out with girls over the age of 15....might actually have an intelligent conversation with them.

Comment

She might be one of those girls who cant commit

So try to offer her to stay friend with benefits

Let her know u want to bang her and ask her if she wants to bang u then it would be a perfect deal

If she says no then move on it means she think ur deek is tiny

Comment

Working...
                      X