Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: What More Does Crawford Have to Do to Be P4P Number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry but none of the champion a 140 had star power. Let's be fair. D.garcia, K.Thurman and E.Spence are all way higher level than Crawford ever faced. If or when Arum puts him up against these world class fighters. Then we can talk. Until then he can be WBO champion that most of Arum fighters have.

Comment

Beating Spence beating Horn is like beating a stepping stone Lomachenko is number 1

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        He is arguably not even the top guy at 147. How about he establishes that and we'll talk?
        There is no "argument" about it. Crawford is NOT the top 147 guy...not even close. He beat one 147 pounder, Jeff Horn, who everybody was calling a bum before Crawford fought him.

Comment

The reason Gennady Golovkin is #1 P4P (I still have him #1) is because Andre Ward retired and now he has an opinion about who should replace him. Man, you could be #1 P4P if you had the desire to be. Not everyone can say that, obviously.
          Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 06-12-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Crawford is a clear number 2 in the freakin world with a thin resume. What more does he want? Manny was always #2 behind Floyd, there's nothing wrong with being #2 behind a phenomenal talent. Lomachenko holds the crown. Crawford should take on Spence and Thurman if he wants it. But he's fighting Benavidez next while Loma has his scope on Mikey Garcia....it's a no brainier

Comment

1.CRAWFORD

2. CANELO

3. GG

4. LOMO

Go from there.

Comment

Canelo should not be on any list after ducking, vacating, cheating, and doing nothing for the past year.

1. Loma
                2. Crawford
                3. GGG

If Crawford beats Spence (which I think he will), he takes his rightful place at the top. Hopefully, people don't start calling Spence a hype job if/when he loses to Bud.

Comment

I think Lomachenko has a better resume, but with a couple more wins, Crawford will get to the top. Those are my top two. Then it's Triple G, then in no order Garcia, Joshua, Rungvisai, Usyk, Gassiev, Wilder, Canelo*, if no Canelo, then Spence

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Golovkin's my dude, but any Golovkin fan who argued for him as p4p #1 but is ****ting on Bud now is 100% full of it.
                    I'm seeing this a lot. Almost like they are making the point to really ***** on Bud's resume because it justifies how some people poked GGG's.

Comment

Poor Crawford. Instead of Manny Pacquiao he has Horn on his record. Lol. He must be mad on Brisbane scorecards.

Comment

Working...
                      X