No announcement yet.

Mr. Chang, interview about the black man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    motherfuckers always love to bring up the past to try and dismiss the future and pacify themselves.

"oh yea? well back in 1454...." lmfao.

Asian dude made valid points, I cant speak for black people and can only speak for myself and I only hire Mexicans, I donate to Mexican foundations that provide scholarships to Mexicans, etc etc the only thing I donate too that aint Mexican related is St., Judes, I do everything in my power to empower other Mexican people because I want to see Mexicans succeed.
    smartest thing I have ever heard you say.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Truth is, throughout history, every race is its own worst enemy.
      I agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Asian Americans are very good at protecting each other (from the government) and educating themselves. I have admired that as a minority on the outside looking in. Asians are very good systematic thinkers and take full advantage of every opportunity that is afforded to them.
        This is true. I remember back in 2014 out here in California, when a state senator wanted to bring back affirmative action to the state schools (UC and Calstate), the Asians organized in droves and went to townhall meetings and had protests that they weren't down for that, because it means that their kids will miss out on those seats. Cali outlawed the use of race and ethnicity for college admissions in 1994, when the state was still semi-conservative. I also remembered they also threaten that their own ethnic homelands wouldn't have businesses in Cali if the new law came to pass.

Now that's getting stuff done!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          This is true. I remember back in 2014 out here in California, when a state senator wanted to bring back affirmative action to the state schools (UC and Calstate), the Asians organized in droves and went to townhall meetings and had protests that they weren't down for that, because it means that their kids will miss out on those seats. Cali outlawed the use of race and ethnicity for college admissions in 1994, when the state was still semi-conservative. I also remembered they also threaten that their own ethnic homelands wouldn't have businesses in Cali if the new law came to pass.

Now that's getting stuff done!
          I remember that. The Asian community knows education is key to their communities success. Lawyers in Asian communities also fight tooth and nail for their people. This is why Immigration and Customs Enforcement rarely (moreso lately) hit their community because Asians will hold deportations up in a back logged Immigration court system for years. They also have a stronghold on the medical industry and take care of their older & indigent.

Comment

I love this interview.

But it's funny that when I talk about stuff like this here I'm called a racist...........

Comment

Working...
            X