Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    panda

caliber of gun is not a problem.

those hunting guns your family used is more deadly than any assault weapon.

m-16/ar-15 use a small .22 caliber varmint cartridge.

you try to hunt a deer with that, you'll get arrested for cruelty to animals. terribly underpowered.
    I know they're deadly. But they're less deadly in numbers of dead people in these sorta encounters due to the ability to rapidly shoot & reload in comparison to these assault weapons. Basically you could do some Ben Carson **** to a guy with a hunting rifle & maybe one guy, maybe 3, if he's some badass, is getting taken down, you try that with a random moron with a AR-15 & I'd assume a lot more go down, let alone a trained guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Or here, more important, what current democratic candidate for president has said they want to do away with guns as you have suggested.
      I suggested no such thing. Again, learn English.

When you can ask questions without resorting to fallacy, I'll then answer them.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Stop creating strawmen and debate the topic at hand.
      I've created none, so take a Debate course along with a basic English course.

6 years ago fauxnews ..
      Take a Spelling course too. FYI, it's spelled Fox News. I believe I've had to correct you on that before, but learning obviously isn't your strong suit.

Fear, fear, fear is all your side knows.
      And you still don't know what side I'm on, despite me telling you many, many times. Again, you show a complete inability to read and comprehend simple English.

Comment

• CZ 75.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I suggested no such thing. Again, learn English.

When you can ask questions without resorting to fallacy, I'll then answer them.

I've created none, so take a Debate course along with a basic English course.

Take a Spelling course too. FYI, it's spelled Fox News. I believe I've had to correct you on that before, but learning obviously isn't your strong suit.

And you still don't know what side I'm on, despite me telling you many, many times. Again, you show a complete inability to read and comprehend simple English.
          Avoiding the questions #2456...congrats. It's spelled FAUXnews.

Comment

The NRA loves nothing more than mass shootings like this.
            Wow, just wow.

Actually your team loves them. After all, fear mongering when these tragic events happens is par for the course with you people.

Like Rahm Emanuel said, 'Never let a good crisis go to waste. Use it to get things done that weren't possible before.'

And you Gruberites keep falling for it over and over. No wonder they openly laugh at you guys for being so "stupid".

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I know they're deadly. But they're less deadly in numbers of dead people in these sorta encounters due to the ability to rapidly shoot & reload in comparison to these assault weapons. Basically you could do some Ben Carson **** to a guy with a hunting rifle & maybe one guy, maybe 3, if he's some badass, is getting taken down, you try that with a random moron with a AR-15 & I'd assume a lot more go down, let alone a trained guy.
              depends.

you can do mass shooting with hunting rifles too.

the texas univ shooter shot like 50 ppl. most with hunting rifles from a tower.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Hopefully you are right, but it is worth noting you do vote for the party calling for guns to be taken away from law-abiding Americans. So if your team does win enough elections, you will be proved wrong. That's some irony, isn't it?
                Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Wow, just wow.

Actually your team loves them. After all, fear mongering when these tragic events happens is par for the course with you people.

Like Rahm Emanuel said, 'Never let a good crisis go to waste. Use it to get things done that weren't possible before.'

And you Gruberites keep falling for it over and over. No wonder they openly laugh at you guys for being so "stupid".
                What's "my team"? Or are you going to lie again? Be careful, I can make you look real stupid right now....

So the side that wants to "take away guns from law abiding citizens" is the side that loves these shootings? Don't you think it's the other way around? They want to do away with guns, remember?

Think now, think......

Comment

• Just look at the reactions to this tragedy by Reps and Dems and see who is using this tragedy to further and agenda, and who is not:

The reaction of Democrats....

Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino . Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws...
                  - O'Malley's tweet

Mass shootings are becoming an almost-everyday occurrence in this country. This sickening and senseless gun violence must stop.
                  - Sanders tweet

I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now.
                  - Hillary's tweet

The reaction of Republicans via Twitter...

California shooting looks very bad. Good luck to law enforcement and God bless. This is when our police are so appreciated!
                  - Donald Trump

Praying for the victims, their families & the San Bernardino first responders in the wake of this tragic shooting.
                  - Jeb Bush

My thoughts and prayers are with the shooting victims and their families in San Bernardino.
                  - Ben Carson

Praying for those impacted by the shooting in California today.
                  - Mike Huckabee

My thoughts & prayers go out to those impacted by the shooting in San Bernardino, especially the first responders.
                  - John Kasich

Praying for all those victimized by the shootings in San Bernardino, California today.
                  - Chris Christie

Thoughts & prayers are with #SanBernardino
                  - Lindsey Graham

Our prayers are with the victims, their families, and the first responders in San Bernardino who willingly go into harm’s way to save others
                  - Ted Cruz

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, families, and brave first responders during this unspeakable tragedy.
                  - Rand Paul

Sounds like Republicans care about the victims, while the Democrats only care about their agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    CZ 75.
                    a classic.

russian spetsnaz and other warsaw pact special forces used the cz-75 during the cold war even though 9mm wasn't a warsaw pact caliber.

czechs make good guns. the british BREN gun was a copy of a czech gun.

Comment

What's "my team"? Or are you going to lie again? Be careful, I can make you look real stupid right now....
                      The liberals. You're a liberal Democrat. It's obvious to anyone who listens to your tripe.

So the side that wants to "take away guns from law abiding citizens" is the side that loves these shootings?
                      Correct. Did you not read my quotes from both sides?

Don't you think it's the other way around? They want to do away with guns, remember?

Think now, think......
                      Yes, you do need to think. One side is using these shootings for political gain. One is not. My quotes prove which side is which. It's simple English, so you likely won't get it though.

Comment

Working...
                      X