• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i hope they it happens soon and they televise it

football doesnt start til 90 days and i need something to watch on tv

Comment

if you believe in God, then you know all of these things are inevitable.

war comes before peace

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        if you believe in God, then you know all of these things are inevitable.

war comes before peace
        I don't believe in the Magic Sky Wizard,what should i think?

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          I don't believe in the Magic Sky Wizard,what should i think?

so you believe man came from monkeys?

Comment

so you believe man came from monkeys?
            Also not really,would give it more truth then the magic sky wizard but i don't really think about it,i just know there is no magic sky wizard watching over us,that's for people who can't deal with the fact that when they are dead there's nothing after that,just lovely cold black nothingness

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Hey,

you two phags go talk sports somewhere else. Im trying to start a civil war here
              Who will wine you think and what side has the most guns,what side has the most numbers,is the army mostly made up of dems or conservatives? Is your wife a liberal being mexican?

Comment

Also not really,would give it more truth then the magic sky wizard but i don't really think about it,i just know there is no magic sky wizard watching over us,that's for people who can't deal with the fact that when they are dead there's nothing after that,just lovely cold black nothingness

so you never asked yourself how did it all begin? because even if you don't believe in God, you know that man didn't create animals. so who did?

or do you believe that we just exist.

Comment

Who will wine you think and what side has the most guns,what side has the most numbers,is the army mostly made up of dems or conservatives? Is your wife a liberal being mexican?
                  I believe it take a conservative to love and die for a country

So I believe the millitary, police is full of conservatives

Comment

so you never asked yourself how did it all begin? because even if you don't believe in God, you know that man didn't create animals. so who did?

How about natural processes created everything,man did not create planets,natural processes did,same goes for everything,there's no need for a god for everything to exist

Comment

ask yourself this,if god created everything you know and everything there is,he is all powerful,why didn't he write his own damn book instead having humans write it three times,goes he couldn't be bothered...

Comment

Working...
                      X