Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs Question: Are Klitschkos Ashamed Of Their Jewish Ancestry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
    Nothing to exactly be proud of is it? Jews/Zionist's are the reason for 99.9% of the worlds problems today.
    Yeah bud, I'm gonna get you...what with my banking and media connections and all.

Comment

His dad is ethnic ukranian and his mom is ethnically russian. Her name is Nadezhda Ulyanovna. Typcial russian surname. They're not jewish.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        His dad is ethnic ukranian and his mom is ethnically russian. Her name is Nadezhda Ulyanovna. Typcial russian surname. They're not jewish.
        jewish ancestry is passed down through the mother.

his maternal grandmother is Tamara Jefimowna Etinzon, who was Jewish. Making him and his brother Jewish by law.

Comment

There is ZERO evidence that either Klitschko is Jewish. Not sure where you are getting your facts from. I searched the net and found nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
            They would have had more positive media attention in America if they talked about it. Teddy Atlas, Eric Raskin and Max Kellerman wouldn't have hated them.

Beckham made the covers of American magazines, which would have been impossible without his Jewish heritage.
            Very good points. Max Kellerman is a Jew himself.

Never knew Beckham was a Jew. but he's descended from his father's side.

The real Jews are descended from their mother's side. Both Klits are legit Jews by law.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              There is ZERO evidence that either Klitschko is Jewish. Not sure where you are getting your facts from. I searched the net and found nothing.

if you actually look at their faces. They look very very Jewish.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

if you actually look at their faces. They look very very Jewish.
                Yes they look like Jews, how daft of us for not noticing.

http://ww2today.com/wp-content/uploa...wiger-Jude.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Their mother is Russian.

Their father's mother is Jewish: http://ethnicelebs.com/wladmir-klitschko

But as far as I know, they were raised Orthodox Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    Why do they never talk about it? I'm 100% srs and just curious.
                    yes they are and it's pathetic. now they directly work for jewish nazi's in ukraine

Comment

They are ukranian

Comment

Working...
                      X