Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Chris Arreola Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    lost all interest in seeing this chicken**** fight
    Sure, but you'll take the time to read about him and comment. See you in here on Saturday after the fight.

Comment

This is a great fight.

Chris has bulked up adding muscle and power, he will be very dangerous.

Great test for deontay

Comment

Man I didnt wanna see this fight in the firstplace but after looking at the pics this will be a slaughter.

Comment

Wat a sad joke of a heavyweight title fight!! And a pathetic run of voluntary title defenses by Wilder! Seems he is allergic to the top 10 and any young up and coming HW .

Comment

Chris lookin like Guillermo without the mustache.

Comment

So long as there's post-fight random drug testing then I'm happy.

Comment

arreola's not only looking pudgy, he's lost some muscle tone. this is pathetic. i hope arreola gets injured in camp, but he won,t because he doesn't train

fat f#ck. hard to get on wilder's choice of opponent, considering that povetkin failed a drug test, but this is pathetic and shouldn't be on TV..

wilder is going to waste that fat ****.

Comment

more like "gut to dick."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    arreola's not only looking pudgy, he's lost some muscle tone. this is pathetic. i hope arreola gets injured in camp, but he won,t because he doesn't train

fat f#ck. hard to get on wilder's choice of opponent, considering that povetkin failed a drug test, but this is pathetic and shouldn't be on TV..

wilder is going to waste that fat ****.
                    Arreola had muscle tone?

Comment

chris been at the donuts again and avoiding the gym as usual, dam he's not bad once he gets in front of you, its just his legs, he cant realy move and he doesnt look strong on his feet, his legs look like they wobble as he moves. And he's been in a lot of wars so he's probably geting stopped. Cant rule him out though, wilder takes right hands like he did from duhaupas, chris's overhand right is his best punch so, cant rule him out he just needs to make it a war. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X