Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Outrage: Day Care Woman Tortures, Kills 20-Month Old Toddler

August 25th 2014.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...=NYDN+Facebook

Boy, 12, recounts finding dead 20-month-old in Bronx woman's home day care: 'She told me if I ever told anyone she'd kill me'

She killed the baby — then she shopped.

A state-licensed day-care provider apparently walked to the grocery store after she allegedly killed a 20-month-old boy by “wrestling” with him and tossing him in scalding water.

A 12-year-old neighbor said he saw the lifeless body of Cardell Williamson when he helped Athena Skeeter carry grocery bags into her Bronx apartment Friday afternoon.

Cardell’s father said city officials referred him to Skeeter as part of a back-to-work program run by the Human Resources Administration of the Department of Social Services.

Williamson, a recovering drug addict, said the program offered free day-care service from a provider licensed by the state or city.

The state Office of Children and Family Services revoked Skeeter’s day-care providers license on Monday and opened an investigation. Records show that Skeeter has been cited for minor violations in nine inspections of her facility since 2008 by the state office and the city Health Department.
    What a POS. But no outrage from news. Because this wasn't a Cop story.

Here is a picture of the killer:

What the Fk...

Last edited by jas; 08-29-2014, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
      This SHOULD have received more media attention and outrage, because unlike Brown, that little child was completely innocent and harmless.
      Can you state a source claiming Brown caused the struggle? Because all 7 witness accounts claim he was on his knees begging the officer not to shoot him. What's so menacing about a teen on his knees with his hands up in the air begging not to be shot for walking in the middle of the street? Something tells me you're writing up a verdict based on prior actions which had nothing to do with the actual slaying.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
        This SHOULD have received more media attention and outrage, because unlike Brown, that little child was completely innocent and harmless.
        Mike Brown was a delinquent, convenience store thief, and bully(As shown how he strong-armed the smaller middle eastern store owner minutes before getting shot down). The world didn't exactly lose any one important. Other delinquents outraged over the cop because they hate the law and they probably have done(in the past) or currently do things where they have to look over their shoulders for cops.

Comment

Operation mockingbird in full effect.......................

Comment

nobody cares about black on black, it wont grab headlines.

Comment

I say we make a charity for the victims family and give the proceeds to Los Zetas to have them carry out a fitting Tarantino style murder for this waste of life. I am thinking something along the lines of being set on fire and then drawn and quartered while burning to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
                I say we make a charity for the victims family and give the proceeds to Los Zetas to have them carry out a fitting Tarantino style murder for this waste of life. I am thinking something along the lines of being set on fire and then drawn and quartered while burning to death.
                Haha los zetas.

Comment

Working...
                X