Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a British boxer, who would you sign with and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I my career was in it's fledgling stages & I was trying to make a name for myself as oposed to already being well known I'd sign with Dave Coldwell

If I was established it'd have to be the powerhouse right now that is Matchroom Boxing

Comment

maybe hearn since he has no problem sticking his fighters in at the deep end but mostly id be wanting to join GB and with Al haymon since they have a good stable of fighters could make some big money with them in the US

Comment

The one who pays me the most

Comment

I'd promote myself, I'd go to a promoter with demands, ultimately trying to secure some sort of partnership. If I could sell so many tickets, I'd be added to the bill and I'd get paid by that promoter for appearing on his card.

I'd go to various promoters and ensure that I fought regularly each year but I wouldn't want to be tied to one promoter, I'd like to be in the situation that Haye is in.

Let's hope I'm a talented British boxer as I certainly have the character and ability to be my own promoter.

Comment

Working...
          X