Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a problem with Arum's disrespect towards Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the fight was rigged, im just wondering wouldnt be better if it was a draw, why did they have to make brad the winner, whe he obvioulsy lost?

There was going to be a rematch anyway.

Comment

I have a problem with it.

And I'm doing the only thing I can: spending ZERO on any Top Rank events.

Comment

Disrespect to Bradley? He just gave gave him his biggest payday and payed off judges to start grooming him as his next cashcow.

Bradley is laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I have to ask,do you really believe Arum paid off three judges to see the fight the same way but to give the fight to Bradley??I think that's a bit far-fetched..
          yes, all three judges plus the referee are all in Top Rank's payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
            My whole thing is why isn't Bradley defending himself or putting Arum in his place. That guy knows he didnt win and just going to sit there and take. I could feel bad for him if he stood up for himself, but he knows he wasn't the winner and instead trying to defend himself he is just going ot sit there and let Arum run over him. I can not respect that, not if your going to let him do that you and say nothing about it.
            That's what i'm waiting from Bradley, come out and tell the whole story but for $5million, i don't think he will.
            His career anyway will become just as his moniker except there ain't no storm in it, only a desert from now on.

Comment

For me this shows you there isn't any scheme. Arum didn't plan this. Bradley could not have paid the judges off. The judges had to have legitimately believed that Tim won. I dont think all this was done for a rematch because most people dont want to see the rematch, and wouldn't want to see it.

And for the other poster on here, i give Bradley his props. The man injured both his feet and still fought Pacquaio on a night when Pacquaio was displaying good defense and good timing. Not only did he fight him, he outpointed him.

Imagine working hard all your life to get to this moment, you injure both your feet and when you finally accomplish your dream the whole world is talking smack against you including your promoter. I hope Tim fights through this one as well

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                I think it's classless (although not unexpected) the way Arum is throwing Bradley under the bus instead of being neutral and saying the better man will be determined in the rematch.

Now if Bradley was under another promotional company.....no problem, but it is ridiculous that your own promoter is coming out saying the things Arum is saying.
                Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                The fact that its HIS promoter is what makes it sickening.

Arum, just stfu.
                Yep. and in a couple months he will try t justify a rematch on a fight he himself called one sided 11 rounds t o 1.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  Disrespect to Bradley? He just gave gave him his biggest payday and payed off judges to start grooming him as his next cashcow.

Bradley is laughing all the way to the bank.

Not gonna lie, laughed my ass off on this one.

Comment

No.Because Bradley has the last laugh. He has the belt, he believes he won and he has a rematch where he'll double the highest payday of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      No.Because Bradley has the last laugh. He has the belt, he believes he won and he has a rematch where he'll double the highest payday of his career.
                      Er, no he dont think he won, so dont use words for effect and just for the sake of it.
                      Bradley knew he lost. ONce he felt the power it was about survivival rather than be effective offensively. All about not taking another haymaker on the jaw.

Comment

Working...
                      X