Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a problem with Arum's disrespect towards Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
    Until Tim Bradley himself admits he said that to Arum, I.wouldn't believe any of it.
    I assume you believe Bradley won the fight as well. You can try and tell me what my eyes saw all you want but you will fail.

After the bell sounded the world watched a defeated Bradley walk to his corner, why becuase Bradley knew he lost.

You want proof, then why isnt Bradley responding to this statment. All the articles written and all the tweets, even espn was reporting it. If Bradley knows it aint the turth why isnt he being vocal saying he did not say that?

Comment

And all the typing moaning and whining won't change the fact Pac lost and Bradley is the champ.

Bradley probably don't care what anyone thinks. Dude is WBO.Champ

You gotta move on with your life

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
        I think it's classless (although not unexpected) the way Arum is throwing Bradley under the bus instead of being neutral and saying the better man will be determined in the rematch.

Now if Bradley was under another promotional company.....no problem, but it is ridiculous that your own promoter is coming out saying the things Arum is saying.

The disrespect is part of the plan.

LOL

Last edited by Daniel Alpha; 06-12-2012, 04:36 AM.

Comment

And all the typing moaning and whining won't change the fact Pac lost and Bradley is the champ.

Bradley probably don't care what anyone thinks. Dude is WBO.Champ

You gotta move on with your life
          NicE way to duck what I said. I wasn't the one here asking for proof or trying to defend the guy.

Comment

I did answer I said "Bradley probably don't care what anyone thinks" "

Comment

It is almost like Bradley's win over Pac. ruined his career?

The fight he wanted to win, he won, but to win this way; was worse than losing.

Comment

I did answer I said "Bradley probably don't care what anyone thinks" "
                Bull****!!! It's not that he doesn't care, he knows that he can't defend himself! He knows he was given the biggest gift robbery in boxing. You say it doesn't matter because he's the champ, but the whole world knows what they saw and sometimes public opinion matters more than a technicality.

He has to look in the mirror and know everyday that he was gifted a robbery decision knowing he got dominated and the public doesn't recognize that corrupt decision.

Comment

Bradley should leave TR when his contract is up, switch to GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by halo16 View Post
                    It is almost like Bradley's win over Pac. ruined his career?

The fight he wanted to win, he won, but to win this way; was worse than losing.
                    EXACTLY!!!!!!!! I agree 100%! Not to mention the fact that no one will buy any fight they try and put him on PPV! Even if there was a rematch itould due terrible numbers becUse there shouldn't be one in tue first place.

He wasn't a draw or money maker before and he definitely will never draw now. This decision will follow him the rest of his career!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Fu(k Arum and Bradely....unless Bradley mans up hes a spineless liar. Dont matter though. Hes getting Kod in November.
                      HAHA....silly rabbit....99% of you thought that would happen on Sat night too..lol wow, people still don't seem to get it. Arum has a plan for the future and Pac isn't part of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X