No announcement yet.

The Klitschko's ARE SO DOMINANT....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klitschko's ARE SO DOMINANT....

that there last 2 opponents were fighting each other over who won more rds vs a Klitschko.. Now that's what I call entertainment. The brother's getting front row seats while there leftovers fight over them while they're laughing there A$$ES off.. Doesn't get better than that.. You fight a Klitschko & last 12 rds but pay with a trip to the hospital or the mental institution... no ifs &'s or butz about it.. that or you get ktfo... take your pick... the brother's punches cause severe brain damage to there opponents.. for realz>> next victim is a dude named Jean.

Lost in all the hysteria over the past week's shenanigans was the brother's securing there 100th victory. Congrats to the bros for there incredible trumphs!

100-5 .952 winning pct. (89 kos... really 90 if you rightfully count Briggs as a ko victim).848-857 ko pct.
    Last edited by jimmy1569; 02-28-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Comment

the title of this thread sounds like an S&M ****o

Comment

Deontay Wilder 100% KO Unlike Klitschko's
          Deontay Wilder 100% NaturalUnlike Klitschko's

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Deontay Wilder 100% KO Unlike Klitschko's
            Deontay Wilder 100% NaturalUnlike Klitschko's
            Call me when Deontays glass jaw survives to make it to 27 - 0 27 ko's as that's the record for crushing cans.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
              Call me when Deontays glass jaw survives to make it to 27 - 0 27 ko's as that's the record for crushing cans.
              THATS THE RECORD? I am pretty sure the Klitschkos have crushed WAAY more cans than that!

Comment

and jimmy 1569s man crush is alive. Hey what happened to that Vitali 1st round knockout of Chisora you gaurenteed? The brothers are indeed great fighters but no fighter is a good as azzkisser Jimmy thinks Vitali is!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  THATS THE RECORD? I am pretty sure the Klitschkos have crushed WAAY more cans than that!
                  Stop changing the subject because you just got taken to school. You know full well Vitali holds the record for knocking out 27 fighters in a row to start a career. In fact... 27 ko's in a row at any venture in a prominent heavyweight's career is the RECORD 27 victims in a row Vitali put to sleep.. only to have that streak rudely halted by a bum shoulder.
                  Last edited by jimmy1569; 02-28-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Jimmy, get off your knees, wipe your chin and return to class with the other 2nd graders

Comment

Working...
                    X