No announcement yet.

Arreola has the body of a giant toddler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola has the body of a giant toddler

I mean just look at him, even if you were eating alot of garbage how could you be a pro boxer which is alot of constant hard physical work and still look like an immense tatted up version of a squishy baby.

man, i really thought we were going to see an in shape arreola the way he was staying busy and looking a bit slimmer. looks like he's going back to his old self. disappointing to see....

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      man, i really thought we were going to see an in shape arreola the way he was staying busy and looking a bit slimmer. looks like he's going back to his old self. disappointing to see....

guess he won some fights and went back to the twinkies

Comment

i guess he couldn't stay away from

Comment

I don't think he has the genetics to be super ripped, especially being 6'4

Comment

every healthy person has the genetics to be ripped. for some it is harder to achieve for others is is less hard...

Comment

Why are people so desperate for this fat bastard to be in top shape? It's not like he's a genuinely talented fighter and that his excess weight is somehow holding him back.

The guy's reached his limit,let him eat!

Comment

I've given up on believing he'll get in great shape. It is what it is.

Comment

He looks slimmer than ever on that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                    He looks slimmer than ever on that pic.
                    and still looks like a flabby cunt

Comment

Working...
                    X