Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Has been Ko'd 3 times? Yet he is one of the greatest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knocked out 3 times in his prime and the heavyweight division is a joke anyways, no current heavy should be consider an atg, the weight class is so thin

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Doesn't it say alot about a man's character coming back from 3 bad losses to become not just a better fighter but the best in the world?

It says much more to me than any fighter with an 0 by way of taking the easiest path they could have.
      Thats what i was thinking,he overcame adversity and now dominates who ever is in his way,i still want to see him fight Valuev it would be interesting watching a klit without a size advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        Knocked out 3 times in his prime and the heavyweight division is a joke anyways, no current heavy should be consider an atg, the weight class is so thin
        Is it thin or are they that good?Personally i think its a bit of both.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Is it thin or are they that good?Personally i think its a bit of both.
          never been impressed, they use their size adv that's it, if they were both 6'3" they would just be journeyman. Haye has more talent and boxing ability then both of them.

Comment

Wlad runs HW boxing, deal with it
            Haye will get KTFO soon

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
              never been impressed, they use their size adv that's it, if they were both 6'3" they would just be journeyman. Haye has more talent and boxing ability then both of them.
              25mil to your 12, that Haye will end up, just like as other Klit's opponents. step up boxing analyst!

Comment

Not a fan of these two Ukranian steroid loving ******s... They win because they are 7 feet tall fighting men with arms half as long as theirs. To see them hyped up for being tall is pathetic. They need to create a new super HW class for these 7ft giant ass fighters who like fighting 6ft dudes. **** these 2 frauds...

Comment

WTF whos says Wlad is better then Vitali and who says Wlad is a ATG... LOL Wlad is a top HW of todays games but of All-Time 3 KOs would be SEVERAL as for Vit he could with-stand time Wlad not so much... Wlad is defintely top 50 maybe... Vitali should be top 30!!

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                    25mil to your 12, that Haye will end up, just like as other Klit's opponents. step up boxing analyst!
                    yea I'm gonna bet all my points on a fight I don't care about nor will.I watch, I have watched 3 klitchsko fights in my life, watched wlad get rolled by sanders which was hilarious, watched rahman lose and watched lennox eat vitalis face. I didn't say Haye would win, I'm sure he won't, cant get inside they just flick the jab constantly but if haye touches that soft chin it could be night night. but no thanks lol ill bet my points on fights I care about

Comment

Working...
                    X