Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito clowns Roach's Parkisons (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito clowns Roach's Parkisons (VIDEO)

Most of you have probably seen this. This one hasn't been pulled but isn't as bad as the other. Check Margarito out on 2:05. Eli puts "I'm scared" but thats not what Margarito was alluding to.

EDIT: Here's the original video uncut.
    Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 11-10-2010, 01:58 PM.

I thought this was the one that was causing all the uproar. Damn so what happened on the original one?

Comment

They cut off rios part... he practically did what Marg did on the video.. Elie tryna change it up

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
        I thought this was the one that was causing all the uproar. Damn so what happened on the original one?
        It was made private.

Comment

Rios did a head shakey thing that was a lot worse..they cut it out.

In this one, you can see Marg look over at Garcia, then try to change it like he was saying "ooohh I'm scared."

They ****ed up.

Karma.

Comment

Post the original one

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
              Rios did a head shakey thing that was a lot worse..they cut it out.

In this one, you can see Marg look over at Garcia, then try to change it like he was saying "ooohh I'm scared."

They ****ed up.

Karma.
              Yeah, they did fuuuk up. Too bad I missed the original but I get the idea.

Comment

eff all those low lifes affiliated with margirito !!!! from the low life scum bag kids to the worthless trainer and cheato himself !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  eff all those low lifes affiliated with margirito !!!! from the low life scum bag kids to the worthless trainer and cheato himself !!!!!
                  i hope thats your website or that you're affiliated with it somehow. if not, you're a weird a$$ mother****er.

Comment

LMFAO people are *****es! Most of the idiots talking **** are margarito haters anyways so who cares. You're irrelevant! Don't stand in the kitchen if you can't handle the heat! Get em tony!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X