Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glen Johnson: "The Judges Had Green Ahead? This Is Becoming Painful!" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Johnson: "The Judges Had Green Ahead? This Is Becoming Painful!" (Video)

Interviews with Glen Johnson (0:45) and Juan Manuel Lopez (3:15).

Smitty (Interviewer): "I gave him one, maybe two rounds. Apparently, according to what I'm hearing, a couple of the judges had Green ahead. What fight were they watching?"

Johnson: "I have no idea. This is becoming painful. But it is what it is man. I give him one round, you give him 2, I can see that maybe but him winning the fight, I can't see that at all."

Story of hes career. Good thing he KO'd him.

Comment

Yeah, watched both parts of that vid. Johnson is a fan's fighter because he fights for the fans and don't duck anybody unlike Juanita Mamacita Hopez.

Comment

Yeah, I'm so glad he got the KO because you just knew he wasn't getting the decision. I've seen Green fight a few times and wasn't that impressed and he always has an excuse.

Comment

I should have added that Glen always comes to fight and gives 100% effort every time.

Comment

Glen Johnson is right in this case thankfully, but he always complains even when he clearly loses.

It's his nature.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Glen Johnson is right in this case thankfully, but he always complains even when he clearly loses.

It's his nature.
              Can't really blame him though, given some of the screwjobs he's suffered in the past. It's probably made him paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
                Interviews with Glen Johnson (0:45) and Juan Manuel Lopez (3:15).

Smitty (Interviewer): "I gave him one, maybe two rounds. Apparently, according to what I'm hearing, a couple of the judges had Green ahead. What fight were they watching?"

Johnson: "I have no idea. This is becoming painful. But it is what it is man. I give him one round, you give him 2, I can see that maybe but him winning the fight, I can't see that at all."

Sad they are out to rob him everytime.This guy works hard only to be screwed by a blind mouse

Comment

He wasn't gonna get robbed,I knew he was gonna ko Green from the 1st overhand right that froze Green where he stood!!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

It's his nature.
                    Only time he did that was in the Dawson rematch. He even admitted he lost he just said Dawson ran like a ho. Which he did.

Comment

Working...
                    X