Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else see the appeal of dealing drugs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else see the appeal of dealing drugs?

I know it is a risky business, but man, the money that can be made...Does anyone else feel the same way? I honestly would have no regrets about doing it, people are stupid enough to take drugs, and smart people supply the demand.

Has anyone here had any real experience with the business?

Just please don't do it man.

It's better to work hard and earn your money. If you get caught, it's distribution and you will go to prison. No pass go, nothing.

You go straight to the Penitentiary.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

were i live every1 deals, i think its hard to make money now, unless ur well established and with good **** (whatever it is).

Comment

I think I would be good at it. I know this sounds unbelieveably stupid. But I think I'd have a head start in that I've always been an intelligent, well spoken person, but I also have hung out with and know a lot of people who are your regular drop out and idiots, and I know how to interact with those people.

I'm also really curious about the whole thing..How do you work your way up to the top of the chain...like become part of a syndicate? Are people involved in that side of the game veterans who've been in it for years, or do they just jump into that position via powerful friends/family?

Comment

no, either dead or in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
            I think I would be good at it. I know this sounds unbelieveably stupid. But I think I'd have a head start in that I've always been an intelligent, well spoken person, but I also have hung out with and know a lot of people who are your regular drop out and idiots, and I know how to interact with those people.

I'm also really curious about the whole thing..How do you work your way up to the top of the chain...like become part of a syndicate? Are people involved in that side of the game veterans who've been in it for years, or do they just jump into that position via powerful friends/family?
            Ok.

You sell to someone who buys a semi large amount of something right. Let's say he's on probation and could risk going to prison if he's caught with the dope. He gets caught.

The D.A. puts pressure on him informing the investigating officers to make him a deal. If he tells them where he got it, he stays out of prison.

Who do they come looking for when he opens his mouth?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

u dont know what its like to live as a drug dealer. U always think someone is going to rob you or shoto everywhere u turn. Being a drug dealer u kill thousands of ppl depending on how much u sell. Its like suicide, dont do it, go work for ur money.

Comment

Does anyone else see the appeal of dealing drugs?
                probably better than what I do now

Comment

You're thinking about the glamorous side of it. The bottomline is that the majority of dealers are actually guys like you and me, just barely getting by. I only met maybe 3 dealers in my life who were living large, as in nice cars, cool place, and hot chicks.

I don't know about syndicates. That's Tony Montana stuff. You have to be doing it for years and the top guys usually only deal to smaller dealers, not nickels, dimes, and 8 ball customers.

Comment

u gotta be scum to do it to be honest, like get a young dumb kid who wants to be a big shot and give him the **** to sell for peanuts pay. he wont give a **** because he can tell all his little friends hes selling, but if he gets robbed u gotta take some firm action...

Comment

Working...
                    X