Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tunney! Is S A M U R A I in any of your polls???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunney! Is S A M U R A I in any of your polls???

I feel he should be, or atleast have the winner dedicated to S A M, i will be if i were to win. It's only right.

What do you all feel to this??

Originally posted by Tunney!
    The winner will be dedicated to SAM.
    Good man. 'The S A M U R A I poster of the year awards 2010'

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Good man. 'The S A M U R A I poster of the year awards 2010'
      That sounds cool.

Comment

Yeah....awesome....dam...i still can't...nm.

Comment

I think the Samurai award should be for something like who has the most Posts Per Day by the end of the year, or something that has to do with posts or who has won the most bets(since Sam had so many bets won and was a big part of the Fantasy betting forum. No joke, or trying to disrespect Sam, I was as close to Sam as the next poster. I just think this award should be called something more legit like Boxingscene's Best Poster Award or Boxingscene's Most Wanted, Boxingscene's Most Liked, etc.

I'm sure Samurai would have been flattered enough to get a thread stickied for him and all the love the posters showed on his page, including myself.

I mean you never saw the old school posters make these type of award thingies and name it after 2ndIINone. I think we're having enough fun by doing this and we should do this once a year. No need to name something so enjoyable after a sad situation. But then again if everyone else is with it then i'll shut my mouth. R.i.p Samurai.

Comment

Kev if that was the case Burner is lapping everyone with his

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
              Kev if that was the case Burner is lapping everyone with his
              Or like a betting award for who has won the most bets or something. Samurai was big in the fantasy betting forum. If anything, although I didn't know him, makes more sense to name it The 2ndIINone Award...makes sense in every way since he died first and his name fits the winner because the winner will be second to none.

That's just my opinion. If you guys are down with the Samurai award then that's fine, I have no problem. I'm not even going to win anyways

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                Or like a betting award for who has won the most bets or something. Samurai was big in the fantasy betting forum. If anything, although I didn't know him, makes more sense to name it The 2ndIINone Award...makes sense in every way since he died first and his name fits the winner because the winner will be second to none.

That's just my opinion. If you guys are down with the Samurai award then that's fine, I have no problem. I'm not even going to win anyways
                Not everyone is old enough to remember good ol' Diedrich.

I sure do though.

I like the idea of Sam being the better of the year award while 2nd II None being the poster of the year of award.

Comment

hmm hey guys i wanted to ask who samurai was and why he was so important for this forum. why is he gone? just a short explanation please.

Comment

Originally posted by shao.lin View Post
                    hmm hey guys i wanted to ask who samurai was and why he was so important for this forum. why is he gone? just a short explanation please.
                    He was a ******* who spammed in the multiply your points thread. Something ****ed up with him & supposedly his brother got on his account and informed us of the news.

Comment

Working...
                    X