Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Times Did It Take For You To Past Your Driving Test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only form of ID besides my passport is my learner's permit in Florida. I passed the written test no sweat, but never took the driving test because no one was around to teach me.

The written test in NJ is much harder, and I failed it twice because I didn't study. I still just have a Florida learner's permit but I live in New York City now so its invalid.

Comment

Written test once. I read the whole DMV booklet (I believe it was around 90 pages or so) the night before. I don't know about anyone else, but it seemed like when I took the test there seemed to be a lot more older people (late 20s, 30s, maybe even 40s) taking it.

This one lady was actually trying to copy me I didn't mind though since I was just breezing through it. And I noticed another lady cheating with some type of hand held device she was reading stuff off of

The driving test was once as well. What my uncle and I actually did was follow the instructor around while he was administering the test and just mimicked whatever he had the student do. I believe I did it twice around so by the time it was my turn I just had the routine basically memorized.

Comment

I passed it the 1st time around, both written and driving

Comment

Working...
        X