Collapse
No announcement yet.

A boxers menue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is interesting stuff Speedy. Thanks for the post!

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhappy
      p.s i mostly want feedback from spinksjinks.

I was going to help till i read that

i would knock you and spinks out

Comment

What about taking your protein supplements with fruit smoothies?

All they are is ice, fruit juice and fruit. I'm sure they'd make consuming supplements far easier.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmills
          What about taking your protein supplements with fruit smoothies?

All they are is ice, fruit juice and fruit. I'm sure they'd make consuming supplements far easier.
          yeah same here... they are real good for you but drink without milk, ya mean

Comment

my current diet is breakfeast 150gram oatmal and half a banana, snack orange, lunch same as breakfeast, apple before the gym and than some meat,rice ore pasta and salat for dinner.

I run in the morning and the gym in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
              Fruits
              Chicken
              Turkey
              Fish
              Vegetables
              Water

That is pretty much what my menu consists of....Best advice to give is to stay away from any kind of beverages EXCEPT water. Eat your fruits in the morning preferably not even at all due to the sugar content. Go with LEAN cut meats no red meat either just white (turkey/chicken/fish).

Gorge on vegetables...In my lunches, I usually have a salad however I will pack together a green pepper and some baby carrots as a snack.

Just keep it clean, no processed foods...If it is in a bag throw it out...Make it all NATURAL. White meats/vegetables/fruits...And PLENTY of water...Drink about 8 servings of water a day (about 16.9oz to 20oz)

I also incorporate whey protein in my diet....NO MILK!

That is really about it, A lot of people have their own ways of eating, some will say eat potatos and bread. However I cannot it makes me slow and sluggish....

Just keep it natural and stick w/ the basics is my best tip for you.
              whats with the milk??

Comment

Originally posted by El Jefe De Jefes
                whats with the milk??
                Saturated fats and sugars thats whats wrong with milk my friend.

As an update if you got a walmart around go and pick up some pasta.

They have a whole section of nothing but WHOLE WHEAT Pasta, nothing enriched...Very good I use to not be able to eat it but after trying this pasta I digest it pretty well and fires me up. It is also good to mix it with Ground Turkey with Garlic and pepper...Now thats a kick ass meal.
                Last edited by spinksjinx; 03-23-2005, 09:56 AM.

Comment

is coffee bad? even if you drink it black? no milk, sugar etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Yoko
                    is coffee bad? even if you drink it black? no milk, sugar etc..

It wont deter you in anyway. Their is caffeine in it which will give you extra energy (which most people need) and aside from staining your teeth, I see no problem in drinking it.

They do have some good products out now that you can add to your coffee to add flavor, that is low in sugar and not very fatty either.

Comment

I drink about 7-8 glasses of milk everyday, do u recommend that I cut down on milk?

Comment

Working...
                      X