Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricardo Torres-Raul Pinzon fight from Sat. (short video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RTS View Post
    lmao true story

But still, I doubt the quality and training in Colombia is very good as opposed to training in places like Big Bear or Wild Card. If you want to make the most of yourself you need to train in better gyms. From what I hear, Torres isn't much into training. He disappears unexpected and turns his phone off and shows up a few days later like nothing happened in the middle of camp.

You know he thinks his hammer solves every problem.

It does most of the time, I have to admit, but when he gets rocked, holy ****. And god bless him for not being able to box a lick and still causing pain and woe.

His brother is even more wild. And way more dirty.

He he he.

Comment

id love to see how the other 9 round went...torres looked gassed....

thanks for the share

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
        I still say that if Torres had prepared better and hadn't been a short notice opponent for Cotto he would of given him his first loss, oh well.
        And I still say that now that Tony was exposed as a phuking cheater and embarrassed our Mexican people and with out his plaster of paris, Tony will get phuking owned and boned and will bleed out of his own anus.
        :lmfao:

Comment

Pinzons legs were gone after that first knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
            I still say that if Torres had prepared better and hadn't been a short notice opponent for Cotto he would of given him his first loss, oh well.
            I still say had Margarito not been a cheater and came prepared like a man without plaster in his gloves Cotto would have given him a loss, oh well

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              LMAO he smashed his face on the turnbuckle. The backward tumbles were unneccesary by duke. Whoever put this up needed to put that Torres was losing and it was some come from behind ****. Good look on the vid.
              In the video information he talks about how Torres has been down in previous rounds and came back....

Comment

Working...
              X