No announcement yet.

Huffington Post calls for violence against Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    People were talking about impeachment before Trump even got sworn in.

It's been 8 months, and billions spent on CNN and MSNBC.

Good luck with that.
    Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    Who is the FBI investigating? Who is lawyering up? Whose lawyer had to get a lawyer? Let me say that again, you Trump cultist: the Siberian Candidate, traitor to the U.S.A. -- and lowest approval rating in the history of recorded approval ratings at this point in a reign -- retained an attorney who himself has found the need to retain an attorney so he is not locked up. They're all getting locked up. Laugh now, you Alex Jones subscriber. Soon you will be weeping. Maybe you can visit him in prison (if you have a job and can afford it). Coward.

Comment

Now the Huffington Post is celebrating the death of a white man. Evil bastards.

North Korea Proves Your White Male Privilege Is Not Universal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/la-sha...b_9531122.html

Comment

Provide a direct quotation where there is a celebration in that article. Do you even know what that word means? Do you know English?

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
          Provide a direct quotation where there is a celebration in that article. Do you even know what that word means? Do you know English?
          The author is expressing joy - celebrating - a white man being tortured and murdered by the North Koreans.

Do you agree with her?

Comment

Do you understand English? Provide a DIRECT QUOTATION of the exact words that show celebration at his death. I want to see the exact words. Is it the title? Do you know what celebration or celebrate means? Need a dictionary?

Comment

Professor's profane, anti-white messages cause campus controversy

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...ntroversy.html

Professor says Steve Scalise should have been left to die because he's white.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

Remember we live in two different Americas, one where if youre white you're automatically a privilege racist and that's before pointing out blacks can virtually say anything about whites and it's fair game, just today on HYY radio they interviewed Black lives matter Christopher J LeBron which clearly is a well spoken intelligent man but he couldn't help going off the rails about racism, claiming to no surprise that whites are racist for not wanting their kids to go to underprivileged schools in bad neighborhoods or not wanting underprivileged minorities as neighbors, well I'm sorry everybody including minorities should strive for better things, the key is trying to moves to better areas to give your kids the best opportunity to succeed in life, I moved out of Philly for a few reasons and the biggest was to get my kids in a better school district away from the kids that were lucky enough to get a chance to get out of the failing schools in North Philly and have a better chance and the best they can do is acted like animals with zero respect for the teachers or other students, yeah third and fourth graders given an opportunity to succeed but the culture they are raised in is pure chaos, a culture that has an image problem that has nothing to do with white people being racist, if saying that makes me a racist in some peoples eyes than so be it !

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  Huffington Post are also trying so hard to push the agenda that Muslims up for breaking ramadan saved the day in the fire at the tower block of flats and alerted everyone.

If you have to use a tragedy to try to paint Muslim's in a good light, it's generally because there IS a problem in their community. Nobody needs to point out all the good things a buddhist does.

Trying to make martyr's out of ordinary acts of being a decent human being.
                  LOL did you see the muslim hero taxi driver who saved people on the attack at london bridge?

One look at the picture i can see the ****ing guy is a sikh!!

The media needs to be destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    LOL did you see the muslim hero taxi driver who saved people on the attack at london bridge?

One look at the picture i can see the ****ing guy is a sikh!!

The media needs to be destroyed
                    Haha i saw that. Loads of media did the same with the Manchester attacks, they were saying the muslim taxi drivers were driving people home free and the pictures were Sikh guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

So you cannot provide a direct quotation to anyone celebrating the death of the one U.S. American in DPRK? Gotcha. Are you ******ed or just act that way on the internet? Why are you rightwingers such whiny snowflakes, crying at every juncture about everything?

Comment

Working...
                      X