Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackson: Would've Taken 'Fort Knox' to Leave Kovalev for Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Jackson didn't just flat out reject them if I read it correctly. I mean why even speak to Ward's handlers if you are not interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
      Ward abd his team know Kovalev is the better fighter and it was by grace of god Ward survived 12 last time. Ward is in for an ugly beating this time.
      LOL! how many times you and all Kovalovas (Kovaleva fans) were wrong? and you still don't take notice...
      You said:
      1. Ward will NEVER fight Kovalev
      Wrong
      2. Even he signed the contract Ward will not show up to face Kovalev, will fake an injury
      Wrong
      3. Ward will be destroyed easily, will not see the 5th round
      Wrong
      4. Ward will NEVER take the rematch
      Wrong
      and now "Ward is in for an ugly beating this time." LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
        I wonder what Virgil hunter thinks about Ward trying to replace him?
        That guy is absolute BS moron, what do you expect from someone who claims to teach karate, teakwondo, and boxing at his gym. LoL, he has no clue.
        Yesterday HBO released some 24/7 and Virgil was saying "I asked people to show me how Kovalev won that fight, so far no one couldn't step up" something like that, he makes up BS simultaneously as he talks.

Comment

It was like I thought.

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          So he confirmed he gave them a number. Damn.
          He gave them a number likely not expecting them to agree. Its like, for a million bucks, would you drink this guys piss. If they had said yes i'm still not sure he would have agreed but I am sure he'd be shocked and probabley have to take a step back and really consider the offer from there.

Comment

Who's really surprised that Jackson's version has him completely innocent? Who expected him to confirm Prince's words?
            What's most interesting is that a head trainer, who guided you to your most success, gets tuned out during your biggest fight. Recipe for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
              LOL! how many times you and all Kovalovas (Kovaleva fans) were wrong? and you still don't take notice...
              You said:
              1. Ward will NEVER fight Kovalev
              Wrong
              2. Even he signed the contract Ward will not show up to face Kovalev, will fake an injury
              Wrong
              3. Ward will be destroyed easily, will not see the 5th round
              Wrong
              4. Ward will NEVER take the rematch
              Wrong
              and now "Ward is in for an ugly beating this time." LOL!
              Hilariously true!! Ward keeps ruining the sad lives of his haters.

Comment

Or some covfefe. No one can resist covfefe.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Sounds like Jackson didn't just flat out reject them if I read it correctly. I mean why even speak to Ward's handlers if you are not interested?
                  His interest was determined by how much they were offering. He had to weigh his options. Take $30,000 from Kovalev and there's a possibility you get let go, win or lose. Take $60,000 from Ward and you're guaranteed to be let go after this fight.

Comment

This guy jackson is a complete & total piece of shlt. Who does he think hes fooling,its clear as day that hes a cowardis backstabbing, Benedict Arnold.
                    Last edited by kushking; 05-31-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X