Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it any coincidence that GGG got all these fanboys after Pac got put to sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I don't have any problem with Pac fans liking Golovkin too but it's obvious that the obsessives felt they couldn't thrive on a guy who lost to Mayweather so their fanaticism has shifted to Golovkin and they've taken down their Pacquiao posters.

I notice it because I really like Pac.

Matthysee fans did something similar after Postol. There's 2 guys here that still care about Lucas, despite that he had an insane fanbase here for a while.
    check mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      The notion that his career "got ruined" is laughable, really.

Since he got KO'd by JMM -- Manny has gone on to headline 6 more PPVs, either won or defended a major recognized belt in each fight with exception of the Floyd fight, has gone 5-1 since with wins over a top 10 P4P fighter at the time in Tim Bradley (twice), Brandon Rios (top ten in his division at the time), Chris Algieri (top ten in his division at the time), Jessie Vargas (top ten in his division at the time), with the only loss during that stretch to the best fighter of the generation via decision and scored the 2nd biggest purse in the history of the sport and more money in those 36 minutes than you and the next 10 generations of your family will amass over their lifetimes combined.

You motherf**kers would sell your own mothers to have your career "ruined" like that. Instead y'all will be spending the rest of your lives living paycheck to paycheck trying desperately not to get fired from your ****ty $12 an hour job so you can still pay the rent at your 812 square foot apartment...but yeah, his "career got ruined doe", lmao.

And I know you clowns will try to **** on dude's opposition since the JMM fight, but wrap your little ass brains around the fact that his opposition since the JMM KO had a combined record of 189-3 when Pacquiao faced them.

Yes, Algeri and his power punches really were a threat, and then got blasted out by spence. Rios? The guy Bradley stopped that Manny couldn't? Jesse vargASS? Again, Bradley already beat him, he was al add on catching Manny with the Marquez countersh, and how about that horn guy?

Comment

I don't know if it's true or not in relation to NSB. But for me, people can like whoever they want.
        Manny fans might now like GGG. Mayweather fans might now have more interest in Ward and Canelo than they did previously.

I'm sure there is guys who became fans of GGG after seeing his Olympic run.

Personally, i like both fighters. There is no correlation as to why. I just do. I read last night in a thread that because i like the 2 above fighters, that i can't root for Crawford. But i do.
        I've gave Canelo stick in the past with some of his actions, but im a fan of his. I like him and GGG

Just a case of 'like who you want' isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          His previous KO's were not nearly as severe as the Marquez ko, if you hadn't noticed, Manny has become gun shy and not nearly the same as before that time.
          LOL you pac's haters always laughable. manny already gun shy and lose his killer instinct after margo fight. and it's understandable to be like that since pac already reach past prime age.

and pac's first k.o lose is as severe as JMM's right hand, pac was slso uncuncious.

you pac haters always use his k.o loses to degrade him. for me his comebacks from all of those k.os are one of great attribute of pacquiao ATG career and show how tough his mentality are.
          Last edited by betmen; 03-22-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            Ward sold out his last fight and got the lions share of the purse (and was the a side) so how does he not have fans?
            Uh no, it wasn't even close to being sold out, they actually ended up giving away over 1,500 "complimentary" tickets.

13k in attendance isn't exactly a full stadium at T-Mobile arena.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              LOL you pac's haters always laughable. manny already gun shy and lose his killer instinct after margo fight. and it's understandable to be like that since pac already reach past prime age.

and pac's first k.o lose is as severe as JMM's right hand, pac was slso uncuncious.

you pac haters always use his k.o loses to degrade him. for me his comebacks from all of those k.os are one of great attribute of pacquiao ATG career and show how tough his mentality are.
              Asswipe...Check what I said BEFORE responding. I mentioned nothing bad about your hero. What I said is the truth. Since the Marquez KO the guy has not fought the same and tried more to box than actually getting a stoppage. It's a fact that Algeri may have knocked down 5 times, but spence was able to stop him. Bradley stopped Rios, etc...all of these things are facts, so pull that stick out of your azz and use your ****ing brain instead of your pacsac

Comment

Working...
              X