Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yOU ARE WORLD CHAMP, MILLIONAIRE, LEGEND, BUT U R DEPRESSED, WTF TYSON FURY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because fame and fortune don't make one happy.

Comment

Depression can effect anyone it don't discriminate. But I always thought exercise was good for it. So it don't help too much does it?

Comment

People who have achieved much more than him and made much more money have actually killed themselves due to depression.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
          People who have achieved much more than him and made much more money have actually killed themselves due to depression.
          But did they exercise? Exerciuse creates endorphins doiesnt it?

Comment

tons of examples of actors and musicians worth far more then Fury who have suffered from depression and even taken their own life to end depression. Fame and money can't always buy happiness. If you are not happy with yourself no amount of money will change that.

Comment

he's on drugs and he's about to get his license to box suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                But did they exercise? Exerciuse creates endorphins doiesnt it?
                It does, and yes, exercise does help - fuck of a lot more than anti-depressants (which do fuck all in my experience, though some folk swear by em). Course, the whole point of depression is that the first thing it does is steal your motivation to do things like,.. well... exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                  Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  tons of examples of actors and musicians worth far more then Fury who have suffered from depression and even taken their own life to end depression. Fame and money can't always buy happiness. If you are not happy with yourself no amount of money will change that.
                  This is correct. Depression is a mental illness. It's all about brain chemistry. Expecting outside factors to heal you can be horribly disappointing. Sometimes attaining wealth and various successes aggravates the problem, because the sufferer expects things to get better once they achieve A, B and C. When they realize the relief is short-lived, or doesn't come at all, they slide further into the abyss.

Comment

he and his trainer spoke out against the wrong people, since then his life has been in hell, put 2 and 2 together lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      How can he be depressed when he has achieved so much?

I know happiness isnt via success but cmon it still helps!

Why is he such a *****? Boo hoo people dont like me, so what? Arnt boxers supposed to be manly and not care?

To all of you, i dont like you, what you gonna do u gonna cwy?
                      You should know by now that money can't buy happiness and most importantly, contentment.

Comment

Working...
                      X