No announcement yet.

Israel delegitimizes it's existence by marginalizing millions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKM-

Enjoys getting his sweet lil dutch ass pounded by Iraqi/Syrian immigrants. It is from this experience that he first experienced his love for the Wahhabi way of life. On top of his newfound sweaty muslim filled *******, he enjoys raping girls the age of 3 to 8. Someone really should contact Interpol. With all the Muzcum he takes on his face, and the child rape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I'm pretty sure if you were to ask the guy, who is a well known associate of mine, he'd explain to you pretty clearly how much he isn't in favor of child rape.
      If he's in favor of izlam, he's in favor of child rape. Pretty simple. Also **** your associate.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      My cousin lived for a year in Syria and 2 years in Morocco. He's not Muslim.

A college friend of mine lived for 5 years in Egypt.

They both had pretty good things to say, Racist ****.
      Anybody who is connected to you has so much white-guilt that whatever negative events they'd experience in a muzzed out country, they'd blame themselves for it and even apologize to the muzzers(even if they got raped. Just like the german rape-victim recently did. Gotta love left-wing insanity).

Actually I'll give you Syria for its goverment, the Alawites who rule Syria have protected the minorities and I commend Assad for that. But live in majority islamic countries as a christian and you'll understand the oppression I was talking about. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, you just saw a thread with the potential of anti-jewish sentiments and you started running your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        BKM-

Enjoys getting his sweet lil dutch ass pounded by Iraqi/Syrian immigrants. It is from this experience that he first experienced his love for the Wahhabi way of life. On top of his newfound sweaty muslim filled *******, he enjoys raping girls the age of 3 to 8. Someone really should contact Interpol. With all the Muzcum he takes on his face, and the child rape.
        You're drunk as usual, and with all this fixated stuff about child rape we can conclude that you're getting off on this because alcohol brings out the true nature of people.

We got a pedo version of Mel Gibson on boxingscene ladies and gents.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          You're drunk as usual, and with all this fixated stuff about child rape we can conclude that you're getting off on this because alcohol brings out the true nature of people.

We got a pedo version of Mel Gibson on boxingscene ladies and gents.
          That was kinda lame. I mean c'mon BKM, you always rip me better then that. I was hoping for a better spazzout from you, for shame.

And Mel Gibson's racist ass is definitely up your alley.

Comment

• I like sexually repressed women, when they come out of the religious closet.

They will f you blind!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              That was kinda lame. I mean c'mon BKM, you always rip me better then that. I was hoping for a better spazzout from you, for shame.

And Mel Gibson's racist ass is definitely up your alley.
              I do like Mel Gibson(not up inside my alley though). Passion of the Christ and Apocalypto were ATG's.

Comment

If he's in favor of izlam, he's in favor of child rape. Pretty simple.
                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-method.html
                Fourth New York Jewish baby this year treated for herpes after controversial Orthodox circumcision method
                • The baby was born in November and showed signs of herpes infection on the penis shortly after being circumcised but has since recovered
                • The method of circumcision in question ends with the man performing the ceremony, a mohel, sucking blood from the baby's foreskin
                • This is the 17th recorded case of herpes in babies from a circumcision since 2000

By ALEXANDRA KLAUSNER FOR MAILONLINE
                PUBLISHED: 14:31 EST, 26 December 2014 | UPDATED: 07:02 EST, 27 December 2014

A fourth baby has contracted herpes in New York this year following a controversial circumcision called metzizah b'peh, a ritual in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in which the baby's genitals come in contact with the mouth of the man performing the service.

According to the NYC Department of Health, the baby was born in November and showed signs of herpes infection on the penis shortly after being circumcised.

The method of circumcision in question ends with the man who performs the ceremony, called a mohel, sucking blood from the baby's foreskin to stop the bleeding.

Comment

• Creepy crap letting a grown man put his mouth on baby boy's Johnson !!!

I wonder if Mo****, did similar stupid creepy crap???

Crazy!!!

Comment

I do like Mel Gibson(not up inside my alley though). Passion of the Christ and Apocalypto were ATG's.
                    Those were great movies I agree. Mel me act the fool but he ain't always stupid..

Willingly ignorant, meaning he is dumb on purpose!

Comment

Apocalypto was a tad over-rated imo. Besides a few scenes.

Comment

Working...
                      X