No announcement yet.

UFC 194 predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 194 predictions

What you guys think ? btw if youre a conor fanboy don;t watch the vid cuz you'll get ur feelings hurt

I took your advice and didn't watch the video. Conor-bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      I took your advice and didn't watch the video. Conor-bless.
      you better not watch the fight, too then, hahahaha. Conor VS Aldo is the biggest mismatch on the whole card and the only fight that's easy to predict.

Comment

I think McGregor is beating Aldo. Worse case it'll be close & competitive up til someone is KO'd & I kinda have trouble not seeing someone getting KO'd here whoever wins.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
          you better not watch the fight, too then, hahahaha. Conor VS Aldo is the biggest mismatch on the whole card and the only fight that's easy to predict.

I think you'll be surprised.

I honestly can't see that fight NOT being competitive tbh. And I tend to think if it is a mismatch it'll be the bigger guy (Conor) who'll be on the better side of the mismatch.

Comment

Aldo & Weidman for the wins.

Comment

Aldo, Weidman, Jacare, and Holloway

Maia vs Nelson is a toss up. Look forward to that one.

Comment

Conor will be too big for Aldo, who's body has been breaking down over the years. Rockhold is going work Weidman over. Jacare will submit Romero and earn his rematch with Rockhold.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Aldo, Weidman, Jacare, and Holloway

Maia vs Nelson is a toss up. Look forward to that one.
                  well I got them exactly the same :] And Benson Henderson is my favorite fighter, love that pic you got there haha he's always SMOOOTH !

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I think you'll be surprised.

I honestly can't see that fight NOT being competitive tbh. And I tend to think if it is a mismatch it'll be the bigger guy (Conor) who'll be on the better side of the mismatch.
                    how did you come up to that conclusion ? Aldo hasn't lost in ten years, mcgregor was getting raped on the ground in his last fight. Give mendes a full training camp and even he will leave conor no chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X