Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like golovkin but why fight a guy with 2 consecutive losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=ИATAS;13015398]
    Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    If u assume I didn't know about golovkins promotional woes that's on u. ]/quote]

You proved you didn't know when I directly asked you several times and you answered incorrectly. You didn't even know who was promoting him at the time.

He's had three HBO dates as a result of being with K2, obviously. Prior he never fought on American television and was sidelined for several years.
    Ok he's fought on HBO against who? Who were these great opponents? Oh yea stay busy fights rite? The type we criticize everyone else about?

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post

Ok he's fought on HBO against who? Who were these great opponents? Oh yea stay busy fights rite? The type we criticize everyone else about
      Again your ignorance is clouding your judgement.

In his first HBO appearance who was Golovkin originally signed to fight? Dmitry Pirog. Pirog pulled out due to injury and with short notice #10 ranked fighter in Proksa stepped in.

For his second HBO fight, who was originally targeted by Golovkin and HBO? Geale. Who ended up turning down the fight and was stripped as a result. Rosado stepped up to the plate instead.

Comment

• [QUOTE=DempseyRollin;13015402]
        Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Ok he's fought on HBO against who? Who were these great opponents? Oh yea stay busy fights rite? The type we criticize everyone else about?
        Nobody will fight him, he's literally called out the entire division, yet everybody is avoiding him. You know this is true, stop pretending like its not. You asked what he did with K2, with which he signed just about a year ago and he's gotten 3 HBO dates, signed to fight pirog, yet fought Proksa instead. He's obviously dont why more since being fcuked over before K2. It's not his fault nobody will fight him. Yet you criticize him for other fighters not stepping up which has Golovkin settling for these guys, its comical

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Again your ignorance is clouding your judgement.

In his first HBO appearance who was Golovkin originally signed to fight? Dmitry Pirog. Pirog pulled out due to injury and with short notice #10 ranked fighter in Proksa stepped in.

For his second HBO fight, who was originally targeted by Golovkin and HBO? Geale. Who ended up turning down the fight and was stripped as a result. Rosado stepped up to the plate instead.
          Ok the Pirog thing wasn't his fault granted. But he knew, in fact everyone knew geale wasn't fighting him next. Everyone knew. U see the lengths ppl go to defend him? So now Rosado was a last minute opponent? Lol

Comment

Ok the Pirog thing wasn't his fault granted. But he knew, in fact everyone knew geale wasn't fighting him next. Everyone knew. U see the lengths ppl go to defend him? So now Rosado was a last minute opponent? Lol
            Geale was told before the Sturm fight he would have to fight Golovkin if he won and he agreed. Further HBO wanted the fight as a main event. Fighting on HBO is usually very appealing for fighters especially ones that want to be the best and get further exposure to eventually fight big names like Martinez or Chavez. Geale also said he wanted to fight in the US. He told his promoter he wants to fight on HBO in America. So no everyone most certainly did not know Geale would turn it down. You're arguing just to argue and its nearly come to the point of trolling. Just accept defeat, you're not looking good in this thread.
            Last edited by ИATAS; 02-09-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Top MWs:

Sergio: Said no, not enough money
              Geale: Dropped belt to avoid fight
              Chavez: Being set up for Sergio rematch
              Pirog: GGG signed to fight him, pulled out with injury
              Macklin: Said no, took Alcine instead
              Quillin: Said no, GGG wasnt popular enough
              Murray: Fighting Sergio
              D'Dam: Skipped on Purse bid, drops title
              Sturm: Paid for avoid GGG for years
              Proksa: Just fought
              Rubio: Being lined up to fight Quillin

Now please explain to me who he was suppose to fight. See the lengths people go to just to hate? Some how you're putting the blame on Golovkin, who even agreed to fight those guys on their own turf

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Geale was told before the Sturm fight he would have to fight Golovkin if he won and he agreed. Further HBO wanted the fight as a main event. Fighting on HBO is usually very appealing for fighters especially ones that want to be the best and get further exposure to eventually fight big names like Martinez or Chavez, so no everyone most certainly did not know Geale would turn it down. You're arguing just to argue and its nearly come to the point of trolling. Just accept defeat, you're not looking good in this thread.
                Yes, they did know. Geale and his promoter came out and specifically said golovkin wasn't gonna be their next fight. Lol, now ur changing history. I suggest u dig up the articles and get with the research because u are off. The whole site was talking about it in fact. Smh. And saying he can't secure a decent mw means he gets to pick his fair share of 3rd tier Jmws? Really...u can say I'm not looking good in this thread, but st the end of the day it's golovkin who doesn't look good fighting opponents like ishida

Comment

Yes, they did know. Geale and his promoter came out and specifically said golovkin wasn't gonna be their next fight. Lol, now ur changing history. I suggest u dig up the articles and get with the research because u are off. The whole site was talking about it in fact. Smh. And saying he can't secure a decent mw means he gets to pick his fair share of 3rd tier Jmws? Really...u can say I'm not looking good in this thread, but st the end of the day it's golovkin who doesn't look good fighting opponents like ishida
                  Please list names that Golovkin should have fought and a fight was possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Top MWs:

Sergio: Said no, not enough money
                    Geale: Dropped belt to avoid fight
                    Chavez: Being set up for Sergio rematch
                    Pirog: GGG signed to fight him, pulled out with injury
                    Macklin: Said no, took Alcine instead
                    Quillin: Said no, GGG wasnt popular enough
                    Murray: Fighting Sergio
                    D'Dam: Skipped on Purse bid, drops title
                    Sturm: Paid for avoid GGG for years
                    Proksa: Just fought
                    Rubio: Being lined up to fight Quillin

Now please explain to me who he was suppose to fight. See the lengths people go to just to hate? Some how you're putting the blame on Golovkin, who even agreed to fight those guys on their own turf
                    Ok so what? Jmws are the next best option? And how is it hate to say the guy hasn't fought anyone? It's the truth. I never called him a bum. I said I'm not impressed and there's absolutely no reason to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Please list names that Golovkin should have fought and a fight was possible
                      won't do that, but I will say rosado and Ishida aren't it. They aren't even mws. Oh yea, but they are stay busy fights rite?

Comment

Working...
                      X