No announcement yet.

This version of sugar shane mosley beats pac and mayweather@147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
    To say a prime mosley wasn't as good a may and pac in their prime is vastly underrating him.....
    No its not. Pac has beaten far better fighters than Mosley ever did, and Mayweather beat the same caliber of opponents more convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
      Inb4 I'm so sorry goes on his usual tirade on how Mosley is a sted head, a juicer, EPOsley etc.
      Only topic worth discussing when SugarPED EPOsley is mentioned. His entire career is in question.

That "version" that you're talking about might very well be the Shane that was doped out of his mind, so no, he loses to both.

Comment

To say a prime mosley wasn't as good a may and pac in their prime is vastly underrating him.....
        Lol no its not. Its the absolute truth. Lol where do these myths come from?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          No its not. Pac has beaten far better fighters than Mosley ever did, and Mayweather beat the same caliber of opponents more convincingly.
          The mosley victory over a prime golden boy is better than any pbf victory he might have on his resume and it's equal to pac's greatest win also

Comment

You see the way that version of mosley was exchanging with the bigger stronger golden boy and he never stop coming he took everything oscar threw and came back for more............
            that was the EPO version of Shane.....
            anyways he still had that same slugging/speed style that would NEVER beat a mayweather or a pacquiao......

Comment

The mosley victory over a prime golden boy is better than any pbf victory he might have on his resume and it's equal to pac's greatest win also
              No it sure as hell is not better than Pac's best. You sound like you're overrating Oscar as well. Not surprising, a lot of this site overrates both Oscar and Mosley.

EDIT: I'm not sure about Mayweather. You may be right there, I'll need someone to start listing the wins they think are comparable before I say for sure about that.

Comment

No it sure as hell is not better than Pac's best. You sound like you're overrating Oscar as well. Not surprising, a lot of this site overrates both Oscar and Mosley.

EDIT: I'm not sure about Mayweather. You may be right there, I'll need someone to start listing the wins they think are comparable before I say for sure about that.
                It's a little late to back pedal now man, you in the Lions den now son.......
                and BTW in your opinion what's pac best win?

Comment

That was young, prime Shane with his reflexes, movement, handspeed, and power. He gave Pacquiao cramps from just moving a little bit on his feet and not really doing anything else. He also survived against a version of Pacquiao that was supposed to knock him out. 2000 Mosley beats any version of WW Pacquiao. Mayweather has his hands full but because he boxes way better, he'd be able to outbox prime Shane.

Comment

yea but they are both much smaller men than Shane. Especially pac.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      That was young, prime Shane with his reflexes, movement, handspeed, and power. He gave Pacquiao cramps from just moving a little bit on his feet and not really doing anything else. He also survived against a version of Pacquiao that was supposed to knock him out. 2000 Mosley beats any version of WW Pacquiao. Mayweather has his hands full but because he boxes way better, he'd be able to outbox prime Shane.
                      I respect your opinion but look at the ricky hatton fight he had problems keeping him off of him most of that fight, you see how relentless a prime shane was on oscar, that version of shane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ricky hatton and shane was alot faster,elusive and hit way harder than ricky hatton. by that second half of that fight pbf would be wore down considerably from eating all of that leather
                      Last edited by The Viper; 01-26-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X