Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Mitchell convicted for knife possession..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a spanner!

Comment

I ent read no posts, i'm just seeing the title to this thread and thinkin thats standard, he lives in the East End of London yu know.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        What kind of pussy ass country bans a pocket knife?
        The English legal system and laws are pure jokez yu know.
        Yu'd never get sent down for possessing a knife, unless yu had a real bad previous, say 20+ convictions or a history of arrests involving knives....
        Police over here don't carry guns though like yu Yankees.
        n The British hunting animal? Foxes yu knows... ****in Foxes lmao
        Americans it's Bears n **** knows what else....
        Unbelievably though, theres a lot of knife and gun crime over here still, for such a minor nation...
        Replica gun possession n yu can get sent down aswell after not many convictions
        ****ery

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          you can go to prison for having a knife? lol in the US you can have a god damn RPG and get like $500 fine.
          These. Gay country

Comment

Knife crime is pretty bad in the UK for our murder standards so the laws have gone strict, almost as gun crime here.

However that has meant gun crime has gone up too since knife crime is almost the same.

By knife crime I mean kids killing each other.

Comment

a knife???lol

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                a knife???lol
                It's the murder weapon of choice for young teenagers in London.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
                  It's the murder weapon of choice for young teenagers in London.

And also my murder weapon of choice when eating delicious meals.

knives do not kill people
                  neither do guns

murder predates weaponry.
                  murder will outlast weaponry.

if "chavs" (thats what you guys call punks, right?) want to kill somebody they're going to kill him.

whether it's via a pointed stick, automatic weapons, or just a large group that comes stomping, populations of disenfranchised young men will always have violence

i will say that the ease with which someobdy can be killed with a firearm is responsible for increased amounts of murder where guns are available

if you want to kill somebody you point a gun at him and pull a trigger

if you want to stab somebody to death you've got your work cut out for you and it's going to be messy.
                  Last edited by New England; 10-11-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

the kind that believes murder rates should drop perhaps?

anyway, what kind of ***** person wants to carry a knife? it's basically saying "i can't fight so i need a weapon". most knife carriers don't necessarily want to actually kill but feel the need to "protect themselves". i'm glad to say i'm enough of a non-***** to not feel that need.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      And also my murder weapon of choice when eating delicious meals.

knives do not kill people
                      neither do guns

murder predates weaponry.
                      murder will outlast weaponry.

if "chavs" (thats what you guys call punks, right?) want to kill somebody they're going to kill him.

whether it's via a pointed stick, automatic weapons, or just a large group that comes stomping, populations of disenfranchised young men will always have violence

i will say that the ease with which someobdy can be killed with a firearm is responsible for increased amounts of murder where guns are available

if you want to kill somebody you point a gun at him and pull a trigger

if you want to stab somebody to death you've got your work cut out for you and it's going to be messy.

Chavs are kind of scum bag types, like they don';t work, steal and are dirty people. Maybe more suited to hillibilies in that sense. They wear sports wear as normal clothing 24/7. They drink and live in free housing.

Comment

Working...
                      X