Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name a couple fighters you wish were in there prime so they could face off...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name a couple fighters you wish were in there prime so they could face off...

with somebody currently in there prime.

i got sergio and paul will,

i feel they beat all of canelo and gggs opponents, apart from each other (if ya get me).

id love to see these fighting each other.

i also would like trinidad cause i aint seen a lot of him and i hear he was one of the best.

try not to go toooooo old. and match them up.

also 140 ricky hatton. wonder whod he be fighting. and calzage.

Comment

Well you do know Sergio did fight a bunch of GGG opponents and got knocked down and struggled with a few. Sergio was a good fighter though, that punch he hit PW with to knock him unconscious I still watch regularly

Comment

Calzaghe and RJJ.. Roy would have destroyed that dude.

Comment

williams was really no good over 147

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Well you do know Sergio did fight a bunch of GGG opponents and got knocked down and struggled with a few. Sergio was a good fighter though, that punch he hit PW with to knock him unconscious I still watch regularly
            i didnt no tbh, who in particular? i started watching him since cintron i think.

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Calzaghe and RJJ.. Roy would have destroyed that dude.
            we will never know. calzaghe had atg heart and desire to win. roy jones was just a greath athlete. the mind could of won

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            williams was really no good over 147
            well, he’d be there right now im thinking. beat sergio. it wasnt a clear win for either. i think he would of done well against opponents of ggg and canelo @154 and 160.

one of my favourite fights is paul vs antonio. old skool battle. not a step back and i think they both went down.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
              i didnt no tbh, who in particular? i started watching him since cintron i think.

we will never know. calzaghe had atg heart and desire to win. roy jones was just a greath athlete. the mind could of won

well, he’d be there right now im thinking. beat sergio. it wasnt a clear win for either. i think he would of done well against opponents of ggg and canelo @154 and 160.

one of my favourite fights is paul vs antonio. old skool battle. not a step back and i think they both went down.
              neither went down..you might be thinking about Sergio-williams 1

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                neither went down..you might be thinking about Sergio-williams 1
                was the kd it in the same round? i aint watched both fights for too long. youre right.

margarito proved to me he could well box vs paul williams. not sure if his hands were wrapped funny though. skillful even fight with no step backs hardly.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao vs Aaron Pryor.

What a great fight at 140lbs in their prime would that be.

Comment

Canelo-Tommy Hearns
                    Golovkin-Tony Zale
                    Manny Pacquiao- Aaron Pryor
                    Roberto Duran-Terrance Crawford

Comment

Working...
                    X