No announcement yet.

Bob arum smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob arum smh

Anyone see arum on sportsnation saying lomenchenko is the best he has seen since Ali. And that he's better than Roy Jones Jr and Roy fought easy competition while vasyl fights the best lol. Then why is vasyl fighting a bum again

Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
    Anyone see arum on sportsnation saying lomenchenko is the best he has seen since Ali. And that he's better than Roy Jones Jr and Roy fought easy competition while vasyl fights the best lol. Then why is vasyl fighting a bum again
    Roy never fought any bums?

Comment

He did but just to **** on a legend to build up ur fighter on tv was just ridiculous. Roy is a all time great while lomenchenko is way to early to say anything about his career. Just classic Bob being a pos

Comment

You musta never seen Ali's resume. There is a fair % of Jean Pierre Coopman's & Alfredo Evanglista's on Ali's resume too.

That said we all know or should know Arum's MO with linking his guys with more famous boxing names in the attempt at creating higher fame & attention through bringing up the names in the same sentence. Arum has been doing this for decades.

Comment

I saw him say it to fight hub lol. First Floyd was the best. Then manny. Now loma. I called it too. Could see it from a mile away

Comment

Promotion. Like LaVar saying his kid is better than LeBron and Steph Curry and he himself better than Jordan.

Comment

https://youtu.be/2X-ED3SD8s4

Comment

not really related to lomachenko but i dont understand why arums still so money hungry and greedy at 85. Shouldnt he be enjoying retirement?

Comment

I told my wife he said that about Floyd. Bob arum is a moron

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    Promotion. Like LaVar saying his kid is better than LeBron and Steph Curry and he himself better than Jordan.
                    Promoters promote.

Comment

Working...
                    X