Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple question: Who is the best pure boxer mayweather has faced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the term "pure boxer"
    Floyd is just a very cautious and very conservative boxer. He doesn't stray into areas of risk. Boxers like Oscar, Cotto and Pacquiao are all in my opinion pure technically sound boxers that just press a offensive fight. Cotto is probably the pure boxer that comes to mind. Hernandez too. But Cotto showed more success in his Mayweather fight. Cotto has good defensive ring iq but he was too easy of a target for Floyd's sharp precision. I thinks its his big @ss head.

Comment

Zab Judah
      Sharmba Mitchell
      Genaro Hernandez

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        It might sound silly but I go with Oscar de la hoya.
        Not silly at all, it's flat out true. It's not a knock on Floyd either.

He didn't fight a prime Oscar, but Oscar is one of the most fundamentally sound boxers in history.

Like I've said many times, Oscars losses weren't because of technical flaws, or weaknesses. They were due to being an idiot, being old, or just straight lapses.

Comment

Oscar and it's not close

Comment

People may not agree with me but i say cotto

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Not silly at all, it's flat out true. It's not a knock on Floyd either.

He didn't fight a prime Oscar, but Oscar is one of the most fundamentally sound boxers in history.

Like I've said many times, Oscars losses weren't because of technical flaws, or weaknesses. They were due to being an idiot, being old, or just straight lapses.
              +1 him and a prime oscar would of been a hell of a fight

Comment

probably a past prime oscar

Comment

Working...
                X