Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Patriots are being investigated by the League for Deflating Footballs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Patriots are being investigated by the League for Deflating Footballs

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ting-footballs

These Guys simply don't know how to stop cheating.

The NFL loves the Patriots too much to suspend Belichek a year like they did Sean Payton. Spy gate, Deflation.. Sweep it under the rug.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
      The NFL loves the Patriots too much to suspend Belichek a year like they did Sean Payton. Spy gate, Deflation.. Sweep it under the rug.
      I'm hearing draft picks is a punishment.

Comment

Comment

They Are F**KING Cheaters. Once a cheater, Always a Cheater. The NFL is going to come down hard on them for being repeat offenders

Comment

Comment

The SeaHawks are gonna murder these cheating scumbags.

Fahk Brady and his stupid hair.

Comment

So let me get this straight, a Deflated ball helps the passing game more in the rain, yet the patriots ran the ball to a victory, besides a few short passes from Brady and this is why the Colts lost 45-7? Ya makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  So let me get this straight, a Deflated ball helps the passing game more in the rain, yet the patriots ran the ball to a victory, besides a few short passes from Brady and this is why the Colts lost 45-7? Ya makes sense.
                  It wasn't going to change the outcome of this game. However the fact they cheated again is what makes this a big deal.

Comment

Give me a ****ing break....

Comment

Working...
                    X