Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan starts break dancing in the ring against Devon Alexander should he give up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

break dancing lol

Comment

I actually envisage a KO, Khan gets stopped and DA don't even hit that hard at 147.

If that happens, which I think it will, Khan doesn't need to retire, he just needs to take a break, come back and fight some of the talent in the UK, he'll make a very good living for the next few years on Sky and retire with his health intact.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        If that happens, which I think it will, Khan doesn't need to retire, he just needs to take a break, come back and fight some of the talent in the UK, he'll make a very good living for the next few years on Sky and retire with his health intact.
        hahhahahahahahaha

I see what you did there. Good joke. You can't fight something that doesn't exist!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Hi Troll.

Should Danny retire when Lucas hospitalises him?
          If Danny gets KO'd by Lucas it won't hurt his career as bad as Khan barely getting past a c level fighter in Diaz. I don't under stand why Goldenboy still try's to sell Khan as something special. He has become a b minus fighter at best. If Danny gets KO'd by Lucas he'll still be 2nd best in the 140lb division.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            hahhahahahahahaha

I see what you did there. Good joke. You can't fight something that doesn't exist!
            Theophane, Brook, Gavin, Vassell, Burns...there are some decent fights for Khan back home. He'll always be an attraction. I think he'll beat Alexander though, which means the Mayweather payday.

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            If Danny gets KO'd by Lucas it won't hurt his career as bad as Khan barely getting past a c level fighter in Diaz. I don't under stand why Goldenboy still try's to sell Khan as something special. He has become a b minus fighter at best. If Danny gets KO'd by Lucas he'll still be 2nd best in the 140lb division.
            Garcia barely got past Theophane. Garcia will still be considered 2nd best, but Alvarado might have two good wins in Rios and Provodnikov by the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
              Theophane, Brook, Gavin, Vassell, Burns...there are some decent fights for Khan back home. He'll always be an attraction. I think he'll beat Alexander though, which means the Mayweather payday.

Garcia barely got past Theophane. Garcia will still be considered 2nd best, but Alvarado might have two good wins in Rios and Provodnikov by the end of the year.
              Garcia has also gotten much better and has more confidence and power sense Theophane. Khan is just looking worse and worse dude sorry.

Comment

Well Khan has already fought Garcia, and I know it means nothing realistically because he got KO'd but up until that point he wasn't doing too badly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post

Unfortunately you are right. If Khan wins he probably gets Mayweather because Floyd could use a vicious KO win on the tail end of his career to satisfy some of the critics.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    Unfortunately you are right. If Khan wins he probably gets Mayweather because Floyd could use a vicious KO win on the tail end of his career to satisfy some of the critics.
                    Why are you posting?

Nobody is interested in your opinion.

Comment

Julio Diaz had Khan doin the chicken dance for 12 rounds, I'd bet my mortgage on a Alexander KO win.

Comment

Working...
                      X