Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did God creat natural psychedelic drugs, Marijuana...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Well this ends the thread. I wouldn't mind trying some DMT though, just have no idea how to get hold of it.
    It's quite easy to extract, just takes time and effort.

Comment

Life isn't meant to be understood, only experienced. You could live a million lifetimes and know less than a fraction of all the knowledge that can be known and all forms of consciousness that can be experienced. There is no reason to waste your time with things you can't figure out.

You can't explain something you don't have a concrete foundation to begin your train of thought and investigation with. Nobody but God knows why things are the way they are.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-17-2013, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        No, he didn't.

That's just something stupid that drug addled ******s say in order to convince themselves that they're doing something worthwhile with their life.
        Is your life really so much more worthwhile than anybody else's that you have the right to judge anyone on how they choose to live theirs?

When you look down on others , that gives you less time to gaze upwards for yourself.

Comment

God pit them here as a test to see how stupid humans are.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            Life isn't meant to be understood, only experienced. You could live a million lifetimes and know less than a fraction of all the knowledge that can be known and all forms of consciousness that can be experienced. There is no reason to waste your time with things you can't figure out.

You can't explain something you don't have a concrete foundation to begin your train of thought and investigation with. Nobody but God knows why things are the way they are.
            It's interesting that you view the pursuit of understanding as totally futile and demonstrate your position by not understanding anything.
            Last edited by squealpiggy; 09-17-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post

Comment

I love when people say "its from the earth". So is uranium, go smoke that

Comment

Or make some deadly nightshade into hash cakes. Mmmmm feverish death.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I love when people say "its from the earth". So is uranium, go smoke that
                    Yeah man, but the government can't regulate Uranium, man. People would just mine their own.

Comment

1. God isn't real.
                      2. Don't ever change my user title again boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X