No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs. Abril in Talks For February 16th on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    If Hank is so defensive then why does he keep getting KTFO?! Man GTFOH you get worse with every post. 0 Rep power so I guess I shouldn't expect much. Hank Lundy beat Abril then became Broner's sparring partner and during Broner's camp he was dropping sparring partners. Broner also spars with middleweights, just don't stray to far if the fight happens because you will see just how terrible you are at breaking down fights. Absolutely atrocious! I think Broner loses at 140 but these guys at 135 outside of Gamboa aren't a threat when Broner's coming into the ring at 150 pounds muscle.
    If Im wrong Im wrong, I dont care about being right or wrong, I just speak what I feel! I dont care about Broner dropping sparring partners, I dont care about his power! Your trying to twist my words so much! The difference between Broner and Hank, is that HANK is defensive, Broner is flatfooted, offensive, and walks you down! I said this a million times, dont be stupid! I dont care what Broner did in sparring, I bet he struggled with Hank, because he could barely land on Eloy Perez who was smaller than Broner! Broner gets thrown off, if you can move, then he has to plant his feet in order to let his hands go, after he realizes that your going to move in advance! He starts thinking too much, and it gives you the chance to dictate the pace! But eloy was too small! Abril by UD!

Comment

I'll be happy to see Richard land another high-profile fight, especially after he got robbed blind against Rios. Honestly, I can't see who might win this. I lean towards Broner, but Abril can't be counted out. It could turn out to be ugly. I give Adrien and his team credit, they have confidence and are willing to take chances.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        If Im wrong Im wrong, I dont care about being right or wrong, I just speak what I feel! I dont care about Broner dropping sparring partners, I dont care about his power! Your trying to twist my words so much! The difference between Broner and Hank, is that HANK is defensive, Broner is flatfooted, offensive, and walks you down! I said this a million times, dont be stupid! I dont care what Broner did in sparring, I bet he struggled with Hank, because he could barely land on Eloy Perez who was smaller than Broner! Broner gets thrown off, if you can move, then he has to plant his feet in order to let his hands go, after he realizes that your going to move in advance! He starts thinking too much, and it gives you the chance to dictate the pace! But eloy was too small! Abril by UD!
        The difference between Lundy and Broner is Lundy gets KTFO and Broner doesn't. Lundy beat Abril and Broner will destroy him. 1st u say Broner was too small then you realized that was wrong now it's because he's flat flooted and too offensive which one is it? you confused? Flat footed, offensive, small or not Broner still beats the breaks off Abril. Abril is some bum with three loses.

Comment

Glad to see richard is getting there...with will everything happend to be better..even when you don't expect it..

Comment

Abril will fight tall and pump that jab all night like DeMarco SHOULD have. That is what may make this fight more interesting than folks think. We haven't really seen Broner forced to fight moving forward and be more aggressive unless he's already broken his opponent down. Abril may make Broner chase him a bit. That would be sort of new for Broner. I'm interested in seeing it.

Being able to dispose of awkward styled guys like Abril to me will be just as impressive as beating the Garcias, Khans, Bradley's etc. of the world at 140+ because he may have to adjust his style.

Comment

we get to see how broner can adapt to abril style

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                The difference between Lundy and Broner is Lundy gets KTFO and Broner doesn't. Lundy beat Abril and Broner will destroy him. 1st u say Broner was too small then you realized that was wrong now it's because he's flat flooted and too offensive which one is it? you confused? Flat footed, offensive, small or not Broner still beats the breaks off Abril. Abril is some bum with three loses.
                Just stop twisting my comments! You dont have to! If you have an argument, then make it! As simple as that! I said in PRIOR comments, that its a combination of Broner's height disadvantage, and style! He will be flatfooted, and try to walk him down! Abril will use his height and reach and be moving around! If Broner cant even deal with Little Eloy, then how he gonna deal with a taller defensive fighter who uses his height? Calm down, and stop getting so mad about it! You say Abril is a bum, well Broner has a habit of struggling with cab driver's, little 12 yr old son's, like Baby Eloy, who Broner could barely touch! With the style match ups, Broner just gets frustrated and outgunned for 12 cool ones! And thats if he DOESNT get a lucky knockdown or two! Abril is no Eloy! Broner just wont be able to get off, like he wasnt able to against Eloy in certain sequences! Even powdered up, Eloy was still able to think straight! Aye but it will be funny as hell seeing Broner deal with being mismatched! Ayoo that **** will be beyond priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                  Abril will fight tall and pump that jab all night like DeMarco SHOULD have. That is what may make this fight more interesting than folks think. We haven't really seen Broner forced to fight moving forward and be more aggressive unless he's already broken his opponent down. Abril may make Broner chase him a bit. That would be sort of new for Broner. I'm interested in seeing it.

Being able to dispose of awkward styled guys like Abril to me will be just as impressive as beating the Garcias, Khans, Bradley's etc. of the world at 140+ because he may have to adjust his style.
                  Yea it will be tough for Broner man! You know your boxing!! I think some guys see Broner's speed, and skills, and think he's unstoppable! Styles make fights, and I cant wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Just stop twisting my comments! You dont have to! If you have an argument, then make it! As simple as that! I said in PRIOR comments, that its a combination of Broner's height disadvantage, and style! He will be flatfooted, and try to walk him down! Abril will use his height and reach and be moving around! If Broner cant even deal with Little Eloy, then how he gonna deal with a taller defensive fighter who uses his height? Calm down, and stop getting so mad about it! You say Abril is a bum, well Broner has a habit of struggling with cab driver's, little 12 yr old son's, like Baby Eloy, who Broner could barely touch! With the style match ups, Broner just gets frustrated and outgunned for 12 cool ones! And thats if he DOESNT get a lucky knockdown or two! Abril is no Eloy! Broner just wont be able to get off, like he wasnt able to against Eloy in certain sequences! Even powdered up, Eloy was still able to think straight! Aye but it will be funny as hell seeing Broner deal with being mismatched! Ayoo that **** will be beyond priceless!
                    LOl, Getting mad about what exactly? Your just some kid who doesn't know anything about boxing and isn't making much sense really, just babbling on about stuff that's already been proven false, then you confused yourself. Just admit that you didn't know Abril had lost to Lundy because you didn't do your research on who Abril really is.. If 3 people beat Abril including Lundy then Adrien Broner won't have a "Problem"

Comment

This fight will make Bradley vs Alexander looks like Gatti vs Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X