No announcement yet.

Floyd/Pac fight is on!!!???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd/Pac fight is on!!!???

According to Pacquiao's wife....read the link.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...ubsection_item

this is a load of bs jinki doen't know shlt June 5 is a Tuesday but i d think the fight will happen

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
      this is a load of bs jinki doen't know shlt June 5 is a Tuesday but i d think the fight will happen
      You are probably right,but it is interesting to know that this article states that Floyd didn't accept 50/50, but Pac still insinuates that he will be fighting Floyd...

Supposedly,Pac and Floyd have been negotiating privately...maybe they can work something out.I just know if it doesn't happen before Floyd goes to "the big house",then I don't wanna see it.As it stands,the fight has lost a bit of luster.They should have struck when the iron was hot a few years ago.

Just thought I would share it to offer some hope....
      Last edited by damned1974; 01-21-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

this vid was already on here yesterday and means nothing

Comment

we've already concluded Jinkee doesn't know shit about boxing.

I reuse to even acknowledge the video

Comment

The fact that it's a woman who said that... come on guys, use common sense!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pac-Cotto II has been signed, sealed and delivered weeks ago! I dont know why people are getting excited about Pac and Mayweather speaking on the phone, No point of them two speaking unless they're doing so for late this year (November/december).

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                The fact that it's a woman who said that... come on guys, use common sense!!!!!!!!!
                Yes,but that woman is Pac's lady...She would probably be the first to know before anyone....let me be optimistic here-lol

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  we've already concluded Jinkee doesn't know shit about boxing.

I reuse to even acknowledge the video
                  ^^^^^^ this end of thread imo

Comment

in the voice of Roger Mayweather "she don't know ***** about baaxing"

Comment

Working...
                    X