Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?

Alexander - Bradley sold less than 1000 tickets! THe rest were comps and filler. That is freaking embarrassing.

Khan - Maidana sold approximately 4000 tickets. And Khans last fight sold almost 17,000 tickets!!! Stop spewing nonsense, Khans popularity dwarfs Bradleys, it is not even close. 1.3 million is more than enough for Bradley considering what he brings, its also his BIGGEST EVER payday.

The more popular fighter ALWAYS gets more money. FACT. Its only the racists that feel Khan should be the exception for some unexplained reason.

But the racists can cry and moan all they want, KHAN is the one with the MULTI-YEAR contract with HBO, not Bradley. Khan is the one that has made over 10 million dollars at the ripe age of 24. I guess he must be very unpopular? Idiots.
    Wow calm down and remove Khans dick from your eyes and read facts..

There were about 6000 out to watch Bradley vs Alexander so that whole 1000 people you are talking about is a lie..

Khans last fight did not seem as if he had the majority fans of fans in the house..It seemed more like Paul help sell that more then just Khan himself and once again I said in the states..

Khan is a popular fighter no doubt about it,but is that the reason you believe Timmy is not worth more money??That's stupid friend..

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      I do agree with that though.

Bradley should get about 1million flat fee.

Khan (who is 99% of the draw) gets whatever he gets and deserves it.

At the end of the day this fight is about Khan, Bradley is just the opponent

You're an idiot. Nobody in the US (where the fight will be held) knows who Amir Khan is or gives a damn.

He couldn't even draw 2000 paying fans to a fight in Las Vegas, on an HBO card, against an all action fighter in Maidana.

And of the 2000 who paid half of them were Latinos who drove from LA to see Victor Ortiz on the undercard.

The Khan fans who did show up were all a bunch of dirty gap toothed morons that had their flights and fight tickets comped by Amir so that he would have some form of support.

Dude is not a draw, and as soon as he gets blasted out in embarrassing fashion for a 2nd time the British fans will throw him under the bus and call him a joke.

Comment

• Bradley apparently wants significantly more than what Devon is making to fight Lucas. its also apparent Malignaggi is what sold their fight, and Peterson - Ortiz sold the Maidana fight.

Comment

• give us a source or link to what you just said...i know for a fact the were handin em out to servicemen,police fire fighters etc

Comment

• Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
            Maidana - Khan approxiamtely 4,000 tickets sold. Bradley - Alexander less than 1000 tickets sold. Khan sells more tickets and PPV in both the UK and the US. FACT. KHAN IS MORE POPULAR THAN BRADLEY. FACT.

Completely untrue.

Khan-Maidana had a total attendance of 4000, but only half of them paid for tickets.

My tickets were comped by Mandalay Bay because sales were so poor and they needed people in the seats.

Also, half of the paying fans were Victor Ortiz fans who made the drive from LA to see him fight Peterson on the undercard.

The only reason Bradley-Alexander didn't sell was the venue. If it had been in Las Vegas with Ortiz on the undercard they would have sold at least double the tickets that Khan did.

And if Khan can't draw for a guaranteed action fight against the most exciting fighter in the division he surely isn't gonna draw too many fans for a fight that will have considerably less action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              No it doesnt. So if Victor Ortiz unifies with Sechenko, does that make him more accomplished than Pacquiao or Mayweather?

You're more accomplished if you've beaten better fighters.
              No Ortiz would not be more accomplish then Pac..Pac is the most accomplished fighter in the sport hands down..

This is how I see it,Paac is more accomplished the Mayweather even tho I feel Mayweathe has fought better fighters..But Accomplished in the sport it would have to be Pac..Better example imo..

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post

give us a source or link to what you just said...i know for a fact the were handin em out to servicemen,police fire fighters etc
                how can I give a source link to something that was said to me? if you have a way to do that please tell. I was at the fight there was well over a 1,000 people there and I stood.in line for 30 minutes to buy a ticket, and 15 minutes or more just to get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  You're an idiot. Nobody in the US (where the fight will be held) knows who Amir Khan is or gives a damn.

He couldn't even draw 2000 paying fans to a fight in Las Vegas, on an HBO card, against an all action fighter in Maidana.

And of the 2000 who paid half of them were Latinos who drove from LA to see Victor Ortiz on the undercard.

The Khan fans who did show up were all a bunch of dirty gap toothed morons that had their flights and fight tickets comped by Amir so that he would have some form of support.

Dude is not a draw, and as soon as he gets blasted out in embarrassing fashion for a 2nd time the British fans will throw him under the bus and call him a joke.
                  Eal has a disclaimer on his profile that tells you not take anything he has to say seriously.

"Earl-Hickey
                  Biased Brit"

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    how can I give a source link to something that was said to me? if you have a way to do that please tell. I was at the fight there was well over a 1,000 people there and I stood.in line for 30 minutes to buy a ticket, and 15 minutes or more just to get in.
                    The Muslims are defending their boy.

They're connected through religion man.

Comment

• I think bradley doesn't want shaw as his promoter anymore, I don't think this is bradley not wanting to fight khan.

the purse split should be around 60-40 to 70-30 with khan getting the bigger purse.

Comment

Working...
                      X